iPad air or?

oskar23

Hi guys

Is there anything better than iPad Air in the same price~ $550 ?

I expect device to work without lags like iPad, battery life is important as well!

Never turst the iPad's 4:3 screen ratio. You can not watch Videos/Movies on that.

Other than that the shield tablet looks nice. Also the Nexus tablets are pretty good.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

nexus 7 is to small.

There is no rush so I can wait for nexus 9 if it's worth the money.

If you can get the iPad, get the iPad. If not, Nexus 10 is a pretty good tablet.

- Now with added  WUB WUB -

nexus 7 is to small.

There is no rush so I can wait for nexus 9 if it's worth the money.

It's HTC made with a Tegra K1 and a possible 2560x1600 screen from the specs it's worth it providing the price is right.

iPad Air.   I love mine. 

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Why not save a bit more and you can buy yourself a Macbook Air. Has great battery life and you can really do some work on it... Why would you need an iPad? If it has to be a tablet, wait for the new Nexus 9...

But don't spend that kind of money on a tablet....

My PC: Intel Core i3-3220 | Alpenföhn Civetta | XFX HD 7770 1GB | ASRock B75-Pro3-M | Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB | beQuiet PurePower L8 430W | Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB | Kingston V200+ 60GB | NZXT Vulcan | Soundblaster Play Replaced by Notebook + eGPU

My Notebook:   Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch, Late 2013; Core i5 4258U @2.4-2.9 Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Iris Graphics 5100 + GTX 960 eGPU

My Phone: OnePlus One with CM12      Camera: Nikon D3200 + 50mm f/1.8G + Kit lenses

• 5 weeks later...

Nexus 9 I'd recommend. Best gaming performance!

iPad Air 2 is also good.
So the thing here is if you're a Apple Fanboy go for iPad Air 2, else go for Nexus 9.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

It's HTC made with a Tegra K1 and a possible 2560x1600 screen from the specs it's worth it providing the price is right.

no its not,

you are thinking of the nexus 9

which is 4:3 and has identical resolution as the ipad

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

Nexus 9 I'd recommend. Best gaming performance!

iPad Air 2 is also good.

So the thing here is if you're a Apple Fanboy go for iPad Air 2, else go for Nexus 9.

well if you want gaming I'd probably say Shield Tablet > Nexus 9

it's cheaper, has similar performance and gets exclusive games and gaming features.

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

What do you  thimk about samsung pro 12.2?

ew, touchwiz

I really dont care about games. Watching movies and surfing on the internet is main thing. Samsung pro 32gb cost $400 and had big screen.

I really dont care about games. Watching movies and surfing on the internet is main thing. Samsung pro 32gb cost $400 and had big screen.

But it's TouchWiz. My friend has a Tab Pro and the UI still has noticeable lag, even though the tablet has a lot of power.

Check out the Xperia Tablet Z2

"Rawr XD"