What is a good website to welcome you to programming?

ZaBoss

I am completely new in programming, but I always wanted to learn how to do it. I do not know which codes languages are out there, so please pick the easiest for me. I want to know a good website that teaches you programming, thanks!

RIG:  CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer ATX Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Internal HDD SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" SSD Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB Video Card Case: Corsair 780T PSU: NZXT HALE82 850W 80+ Bronze Monitor: LG 34UM95-P Keyboard: Steelseries Apex Keyboard Mouse: Razer Taipan Mouse Mat: Razer Vespula Sound: Cyber Acoustics CA-3090, Corsair Vengeance 2100 :  1998.40 Euro

codecademy.com is pretty good AND free.

Python is a pretty good language to start with but different people will tell you different things!

Soo many games, not enough money to get any.

Codecademy/Lynda/Udacity, I would learn Python as you can do pretty much everything with it.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Codeacademy and Lynda as far as I know. And if you plan on learning I will tell you one thing: Welcome to hell!
Its fun, frustrating, rewarding, hard and annoying all at the same time but overall it's good to know and it will land you a job in the future! :)

I am completely new in programming, but I always wanted to learn how to do it. I do not know which codes languages are out there, so please pick the easiest for me. I want to know a good website that teaches you programming, thanks!

i learnt java and c++ from TheNewBoston, i tried codeacademy and all that and just thought it was far too overdone and they seemed to make everything more long-winded than it had to be.

Plus TheNewBoston is completely free and has so many different tutorials for so many different languages.