Valve complete pack is 75% off

Sexy Vanilla Freshness

Praise Gaben whenever this deal comes up I'll post it, such value in this package if you don't already own them all or are a new PC gamer, it's all inclusive and if you are considering buying CS:GO solo then this is a no brainer.

ec3ce7a003695dd659844a542bf30397.png

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/29197/

Here's something you can do

I know, but then you get people who don't think of clicking it asking 'where is the link' and it annoys me.

I've put both now because why not.

I know, but then you get people who don't think of clicking it asking 'where is the link' and it annoys me.

Well CLICK THE PIC!

Because he had a hard drive.

Insanely good deal. if i didn't own most of the games that are included in the bundle, I would get it. Basically the only thing I don't own is CS:GO and Left For Dead 1. 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Too expensive for me :/

I only want HL Games, haven't played them....

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

CS:S isn't on sale :/

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Not worth buying.Who still want to play old counted strike and other stuff.

Insanely good deal. if i didn't own most of the games that are included in the bundle, I would get it. Basically the only thing I don't own is CS:GO and Left For Dead 1.

I don't have Ricochet and Deathmatch Calssic. Are the serves still active?

Not worth buying.Who still want to play old counted strike and other stuff.

Let me guess....you are like 11, maybe 13?

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Yeah, neither is CS:GO, probably would've bought it if it was. 

was planning to get CS: GO, but since it's in this pack, 10 bucks(euro) more including alot of other games is more then worth it for me.

went form 64 games to 95 games for 24 euro :blink:

Yeah, neither is CS:GO, probably wouldn't bought it if it was. 

it's in the pack, along with all other CS variations(only worth it if you payless then normal)

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Totally getting it. It's 10 Euros??

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

was planning to get CS: GO, but since it's in this pack, 10 bucks(euro) more including alot of other games is more then worth it for me.

went form 64 games to 95 games for 24 euro :blink:

it's in the pack, along with all other CS variations(only worth it if you payless then normal)

I already have a lot of the games in the pack so I'm not sure it's worth it for me.

im buying it right now only have cs:go

need to play portal and stuff

btw: hl3 confirmed

Got it this afternoon

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Also, I got the portal pack for just over $6.  

Already played through the first game.  It's great.

i5 4670k (can OC to 4.4Ghz) - Hyper 212 evo w/ AC MX2 - XFX Radeon R9 280X8GB ADATA XPG V2 DDR3-1600 - MSI Z87 G41 - Corsair CX600M 600W PSU - 1TB HDD - 120GB SSD