WTF Sennheiser!?

MrImnotMLG

"Clarity" Not with that accent.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

These urbanites are meant to pit against beats and sms audio. But the commercial is just awesome!

First few seconds of the commercial and I'm already wanting to get a pair of Sennheisers...

After watching Barnecules' review, contrary to what people believed back when the series was announced. Where some people in this forum are like, "What? Beats knock off?" or "Booo! Beats wannabe." It is actually quite good, I would recommend to people who are looking for new headphones.

very funny commercial  :D looks like it's designed for mobile phone

nice design by the way. no doubt about sound quality on this $200 headphones  :lol:

CPU:  i5 4690 Motherboard: AsRock H81M-VG4 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz Graphics Card: Sapphire HD7870 OC Intel HD4600  MSI R9 270X HAWX Storage: 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm, 120GB WDC Scorpio 5400 rpm PSU: Corsair VS550 Chassis: Custom Open Air Case OS: Windows 8.1 X64 Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Optical Mousepad: Roccat Taito Keyboard: Armageddon Kalashnikov AK-770i

Is it weird that I find this kind of arousing

Why do you always die right after I fix you?