Assassin's Creed Bundle Not Available in North America

CowsGoRoar

It's another great Ubisoft move that they decided to do. /s

http://www.pcgamer.com/au/2014/09/15/assassins-creed-the-americas-collection-will-release-for-pc-in-europe-and-australia-but-not-in-north-america/

Edited because people are being rude.

Ubisoft last week announced the Assassin's Creed: The Americas Collection, a bundle including Assassin's Creed 3Assassin's Creed: Liberation and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (sick of the words 'Assassin's Creed' yet? I'm sorry). That's all well and good, but it appears PC owners in North America will not be able to buy the bundle. While a PC edition of The Americas Collection has been confirmed for Europe and Australia, the same won't be true for the US.

It's especially strange since the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 editions will be available in North America. Nonetheless, Ubisoft confirmed with Gamespot that there are no plans to release the PC edition in that region. No doubt there's some arcane corporate logic to this, and given how easy it is to get these games at a discount digitally I'm sure few people mind. Nevertheless, Ubisoft did admit in August that it needs to work harder to do right by PC gamers, and this seems to clash with those sentiments.

Assassin's Creed: The Americas Collection releases October 3 in Europe and Australia and October 28 in North America.

Have fun.

People shouldn't be buying Ubisoft games anyway so who cares if this is not available here. Stop giving them your money. If you can rent the game from a store or buy it used for your console gaming machine(s).  If you are playing this on pc then wait til a huge sale that really nets them little profit or not profit at all. Ubisoft for 2 years has done enough to not deserve consumer's money.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

MORE UBI BS HORAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I like the other thread better, way more info the OP

I like the other thread better, way more info the OP

Fixed it then. You want it that way? Here you go.

It doesn't count as fixing the thread if you literally EXACTLY COPIED WHAT THE OTHER THREAD HAD WRITTEN DOWN. At least bother changing the fucking wording...

It doesn't count as fixing the thread if you literally EXACTLY COPIED WHAT THE OTHER THREAD HAD WRITTEN DOWN. At least bother changing the fucking wording...

If you noticed, the quote was from the source, which means that if I change the wording, that won't be from the source, same as BloodyValley's post. Take a chill pill.

Almost all of the special Assassin's Creed editions since probably AC3 or Revelations have been Europe exclusive. North America got its own set of limited editions, but not as much goodies as the European ones. 

This isn't news. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

How many of you even buy physical versions? Why do you even care?

And the game is based in fucking colonial America. What the fucking hell, Ubisoft, stop pulling Ubisofts or we pull the plug on you guys.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well, its kinda funny to finally have something opposite happen in this regard after the millions of times where big tech companies anmounce a huge competition only for them to make it NA exclusive.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.