Best X99 Motherboard For Extreme Cooling

XPGHawk

Like the title says. What is the best mobo for overclocking with sub-zero temps. Asus Rampage V Extreme, Gigabyte X99-SOC Force and so on. What other mobos do you suggest? Pros and cons of the mobos listed and of the ones suggest (if applicable). Price is not of an issue.

Thank you in advance. :)

ASUS FTW!

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

ASUS FTW!

No asus boards aren't good right now with all this socket stuff.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Socket stuff being?

Ummm I don't know what your thinking, but the Asus Rampage V  was the motherboard that helped brake 28 Records

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Ummm I don't know what your thinking, but the Asus Rampage V  was the motherboard that helped brake 28 Records

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/206928-using-an-asus-x99-motherboard-will-maybe-lose-the-warranty-of-your-cpu/

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

2. Will ASUS cover the warranty if there is a compatibility issue with CPU or if the design damages the CPU?

Our warranty policy principle will be the same, if any issue happen DURING NORMAL AND PROPER USE, we will take care of it. However, we are fully confident about the compatibility and this feature won’t damage the CPU during normal and proper use.

Asus"

I don't know if you happen to see that part?

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

That's what I had heard and read as well. I am curious what he is speaking of. Heard a rumor that if you use asus boards, it voids your warranty with Intel. <---RUMOR

If that was honestly the case it would be the samething with the Gigabyte boards because there is more gold for the socket. I mean if I remember correctly the OC Socket from Asus on the Rampage V has additional Pins to make contact with unused contacts on the CPU's

|King Of The Lost|

ASUS is awesome. They developed this patent pending custom socket to allow for better and more stable overclocking. It does NOT damage the CPU. ASUS covers the warranty on your CPU if intel doesn't.

There is no reason your CPU should fail by using this better socket.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

ASUS is awesome. They developed this patent pending custom socket to allow for better and more stable overclocking. It does NOT damage the CPU. ASUS covers the warranty on your CPU if intel doesn't.

okay okay, other than that socket issue, asus motherboards are unbeatable IMO, but i'm still waiting for an matx board

Computing enthusiast. 

okay okay, other than that socket issue, asus motherboards are unbeatable IMO, but i'm still waiting for an matx board

I wouldn't call that an issue....

It's definitely an improvement.

Also, when was the last time you heard of an intel CPU dying (within the 3 year warranty period) ?

Exactly. Never. So it doesn't matter at all if you use a modified socket or not.

Spoiler

So overall, what is your opinion? Keeping in mind that i will be going sub-zero. I know condensation and how to do deal with it :D (y) So, MSI x99s XPower, Gigabyte X99-SOC Force, Asus Rampage V Extreme, etc. ;)

I wouldn't call that an issue....

It's definitely an improvement.

Also, when was the last time you heard of an intel CPU dying (within the 3 year warranty period) ?

Exactly. Never. So it doesn't matter at all if you use a modified socket or not.

I still personally wouldn't take the chance with what I do with my computers though. but yeah i'm sure it's better for most people.

So overall, what is your opinion? Keeping in mind that i will be going sub-zero. I know condensation and how to do deal with it :D (y) So, MSI x99s XPower, Gigabyte X99-SOC Force, Asus Rampage V Extreme, etc. ;)

probably asus if you're really overclocking. probably gigabyte x99, xpower could do the job too,

Computing enthusiast.