OriginPC Reliability

ShivamPlays

I'm thinking of replacing my rig with one built from OPC, and I kagigered myself a $5000 build. Are they reliable and can I trust the shipping and money transfer security? Also is the watercooling quality? I went for the 360 water config, btw.

Edit: Kagigered is a word, ask linus

Edited by ShivamPlays

build your own

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

I'm thinking of replacing my rig with one built from OPC, and I kagigered myself a $5000 build. Are they reliable and can I trust the shipping and money transfer security? Also is the watercooling quality? I went for the 360 water config, btw.

They are a very good company and should look after you, and they use good components and are skilled builders

Though I would personally not use a service like that and just build it on my own

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

they are great PC's, however if you build your own you can save hundreds of dollars and gain a good bit of PC knowledge.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Build your own PC. :) And if you go 5k$ rig you should simply wait a month or two for the next gen graphic cards and CPUs (well CPUs are here).

"I am like ninja, but less gay" - Deadpool

umm.  I never use any Origin stuff.   It was a promise I made to myself a few months ago, but.  I personally wouldn't trust them, I'd just build a pc and if you want a $5000 build check out Digital Storm! They make awesome PCs! 

Edit: Kagigered is a word, ask linus

You already have a decent PC, why not just upgrade that?

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Consider this Video. Build vs Buy - Node
Feat. Origin PC

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.