New Blue Headphones?

Raichuboy17

If you want some blue headphone get the Rzaer kraken pro neons in blue.

They look bloody awful mate.

As for their performance, i can't comment.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

If you want some blue headphone get the Rzaer kraken pro neons in blue.

Not that kind of blue pal. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

ewwww

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

They look Horrible... 

AudioTechnica > 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

They don't look very comfortable, but I have no clue how they feel in real life. I imagine the audio quality is sub par, but again I'm just guessing here.

It looks... Odd

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Not crazy about the design, but the idea is quite good, in theory. From 1 of the video: by using integrated built-in headphone amp, they can use bigger stronger drivers, while enabling it to be plugged in directly to mobile devices (in theory, still using hard-to-drive drivers while eliminating the need of carrying external amp around)

Logically, all that electronical amp circuits inside would produce some electrical 'garbage' noises, but maybe they have a workaround....

A review I saw said they were remarkably comfortable, due to the adjustable clamping pressure, and the way the headband works making sure the earcups are always flat against your ears, never tilted up or down.

Sound was apparently pretty decent for the price, and apparently competed with other things in it's price range.

I may go see if they have these near my house at the 2 audio stores sometime and see how they are.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I like the way the market it on the page though. Kindda hipster-ish, modern, Squarespace-esque. What's the price on this thing?

I think ~300 or 399

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I like the way the market it on the page though. Kindda hipster-ish, modern, Squarespace-esque. What's the price on this thing?

350$

A review I saw said they were remarkably comfortable, due to the adjustable clamping pressure, and the way the headband works making sure the earcups are always flat against your ears, never tilted up or down.

>Be Darren.

>Be one of ShearMe's friends.

>Find out about things, like a Mofi review.

>Don't tell ShearMe.

Also, HA:

8acfe893c6.jpg

wait, microphones play .flac, .mp3, and .aac?

Thought that too.

they look terrible personally.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Thought it was Mofo for a second.

IDK, those look like they could be cybernetic implants or some crazy hearing aids.

Do you really care how something you wear in your house, 3AM looks? I thought what mattered was how it performs...

Anyway, it can't be worse than Razer's Headsets I guess.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Here's an unboxing by Snazzy Labs: 

I'm interested to hear more on the internal amp thingie.

Strangely enough, yes. Not that much I do care.

Well, I guess I have to say I care too... but it's less important than the price and performance in my priorities list :) !

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

Do you really care how something you wear in your house, 3AM looks? I thought what mattered was how it performs...

Anyway, it can't be worse than Razer's Headsets I guess.

The whole point behind Mo-Fo is it has a good amp inside to solve the biggest problem with smartphones - hight output impedance. They're meant to be used in public, not in your room at 3am.

The whole point behind Mo-Fo is it has a good amp inside to solve the biggest problem with smartphones - hight output impedance. They're meant to be used in public, not in your room at 3am.

Oh, I'm sorry then, didn't really understood it was going to be used in public.

I'm hoping they make a non-active version for cheaper. $200ish range has very few good, full-sized, closed, isolating, and comfortable headphones. #What-ShearMe-Wants-For-Christmas.

Oh, I'm sorry then, didn't really understood it was going to be used in public.

Is K.  ^_^

However, that's just what Blue wants it to be used for. Many people might find it too bulky and heavy to use in public.