Logitech G710+ or Corsair K95?

KingWirch
Go to solution Solved by Clyne,

Wait for the k95 rgb, it's the same as the normal k95 but with customizable backlighting and what @ said with the dead led

Hello,

I need help choosing which one to buy, because of the problems with both of them.

After doing some research, I found out that the G710+'s key caps can break very easily, even after normal use and not abusing it.

I also discovered that the K95 also has a quite common problem: the LED's tend to die after some time.

Please help me choose one,

Thanks.

Wait for the Corsair RGB keyboards to come out and get a RGB K95.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Maybe a k70? Seems like a good middle grounds. I haven't heard of any dead LEDs on a k70. Seems like it's a problem just with the k95

Edit: Also, the new RGB k70 and k95 switches have been completely remade from what I've heard. Dead LEDs are supposed to happen a lot less

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Wait for the k95 rgb, it's the same as the normal k95 but with customizable backlighting and what @ said with the dead led

How badly do you need macro keys? 

If the answer is anything besides "desperately", get the K70 RGB. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

How is your game style, do you play MMO's ?  

Then choose a keyboard.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)