Steam doesn't load any pages

Donut200
I've been having this strange problem for about two weeks already. My steam client won't load any pages! The chat, login and games work fine but I can't access anything else. Same happens with my web browser with steamcomunity sites and the store.

I have tried deleting steam's cache folders' internals and using different internet connection and none of these have helped. I have contacted steam support and after sending me a link to network faq, they haven't responded. Does anyone have any idea that could be wrong here?

I've been having this strange problem for about two weeks already. My steam client won't load any pages! The chat, login and games work fine but I can't access anything else. Same happens with my web browser with steamcomunity sites and the store.

I have tried deleting steam's cache folders' internals and using different internet connection and none of these have helped. I have contacted steam support and after sending me a link to network faq, they haven't responded. Does anyone have any idea that could be wrong here?

Reinstall steam?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Reinstall steam?

Unfortunatelly, reinstall didn't help. :(

Unfortunatelly, reinstall didn't help. :(

Try updating to the Beta Version. Iv'e come across this a lot of times but it was not permanent and a simple right click/ reload would fix it.

Try updating to the Beta Version. Iv'e come across this a lot of times but it was not permanent and a simple right click/ reload would fix it.

This didn't solve the issue, however, now when I try to access the store, the loading stops almost instantly. No error messages are shown. Sometimes when I try to access steamcommunity sites from my browser, it tells me something about a ssl error or usually just loads up a blank page as soon as I click the link.

EDIT: Also I wonder how the update news work fine if I can't access any other pages?

I've started to get this issue only recently.

When it happens i resort to using Steam in browser. I'm going to try a stable client now and remove my theme.

I tried the beta trick and the same thing happened, no content on the page. I don't have any themes installed either. I can't access any steam sites from my browser, because none of them load. When I click the link, the loading stops almost instantly and results in a blank page. Sometimes when I click a link which leads to a steamcommunity website, chrome tells me something about a ssl error.

Also, today when I booted into safe mode with internet, chrome started loading steam website but stopped and told me a connection rejected error. However, when I ping steam from cmd, it goes through no problem. So weird.

Try running CCleaner.

Tried that, no help. :(

I've never done this before, so I wouldn't know if it will solve the problem, but try running a full system scan using an antivirus of your choice, then run a malwarebytes scan, then run CCleaner, and run a clean under the Windows, Applications, and Registry categories. After that, restart your computer and go to command prompt and type "ipconfig/release". Afterwards, type "ipconfig/renew" after that, run command prompt as an administrator and type "ipconfig/flushdns" and then type "ipconfig/registerdns". Restart your computer again and see if it works. 

Desperate situations call for desperate measures.

I've never done this before, so I wouldn't know if it will solve the problem, but try running a full system scan using an antivirus of your choice, then run a malwarebytes scan, then run CCleaner, and run a clean under the Windows, Applications, and Registry categories. After that, restart your computer and go to command prompt and type "ipconfig/release". Afterwards, type "ipconfig/renew" after that, run command prompt as an administrator and type "ipconfig/flushdns" and then type "ipconfig/registerdns". Restart your computer again and see if it works. 

Desperate situations call for desperate measures.

Thanks for the tip. I did this all and when I restarted my computer last time and tried to access steam website, chrome gave me this: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. When I tried again, the same old thing happened, the page turns out blank as soon as I click the link. Very frustrating.

Can you send me a screenshot of the page you get on Chrome. Next to the reload button, there should be a button next to reload that gives more info. Could you screenshot that for me?

I have the same issue, all tabs don't work. So my Groups are useless and I can't open recent messages.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

try running a proxy then start steam

The pages don't load even when using a proxy. :S