Do you guys think that this would work in a CM Scout 2 case? I mean would it fit properly? Because I was planning to follow the 'hot rod' look on Linus' $1500 pc build.

Well, if I remember correctly, you only have to take out the dust filtering top and a radiator will be supported. So I think it will, unless you have some massive heatsinks on your RAM or VRM.

Would this fit inside a Corsair Carbide air 540?

Same as above, but I think it should fit quite fine!

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Why doesnt it sell in Amazon?

Intel Core i9-9900K | Asrock Phantom Gaming miniITX Z390 | 32GB GSkill Trident Z DDR4@3600MHz C17 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Watercooled | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD | Crucial MX500 2TB SSD | Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 1000W | anidees AI Crystal Cube White V2 | Corsair M95 | Corsair K50 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros 250Ohm

Why doesnt it sell in Amazon?

It is going to be a week or two till they go in stock

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hmmm would there be anyway to dye the water in there to a different color?

hmmm would there be anyway to dye the water in there to a different color?

Sure, just add dye to the reservoir as-is through the fill port. Alternatively you can also drain the coolant, dye it outside to the desired color and fill/bleed the loop.

Sure, just add dye to the reservoir as-is through the fill port. Alternatively you can also drain the coolant, dye it outside to the desired color and fill/bleed the loop.

thanks dude! do you know where i can buy dye for the liquid?

thanks dude! do you know where i can buy dye for the liquid?

I would recommend the new Mayhems non staining dyes. Depending on where you are, you can find it from retailers such as Performance PCs. Just remember that you will only see it in the reservoir so don't add too much.

I would recommend the new Mayhems non staining dyes. Depending on where you are, you can find it from retailers such as Performance PCs. Just remember that you will only see it in the reservoir so don't add too much.

great! so you just mix this with water correct?