H100i and a nice case with good airflow but small price

daddy91
Go to solution Solved by ttam,

The more I look at it in White, the Corsair C70 for around $100 is looking pretty nice.

Here is a nice list of compatible cases;

http://www.overclock.net/t/1144409/h80-h80i-h90-h100-h100i-h110-case-compatibility-thread-page-1-for-full-listings

Hey,

Im looking for to buy a new case, but i've got a Corsair h100i and i cannot decide which one should i get and if it will fit in so its making it harder to choose a case.

Im not planing to buy a case for like 300$ or something if you know what i mean so i want a cheaper, but nice one.

I asked some mate around one of them said that this COOLERMASTER NSE-500-KKN2 N500 would be good and it does look kinda nice but im not sure thats the case i should buy.

I saw a case which is pretty good (NZXT Source 530 ), but i'd like to get a little bit cheaper case then this if its possible.

So i came here for some help for you guys, i hope you can help me out which should i choose.

I'll put an MSI Z97 Gaming 3 motherboard into it with an i5-4690k and a Gigabyte r9 270x as soon as the motherboard and the cpu arrives.

Thanks.

Much appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Adam

What's your budget? Do you already have the GPU?

The more I look at it in White, the Corsair C70 for around $100 is looking pretty nice.

Here is a nice list of compatible cases;

http://www.overclock.net/t/1144409/h80-h80i-h90-h100-h100i-h110-case-compatibility-thread-page-1-for-full-listings

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Well, thanks for the answers.

I think ill wait a week and ill get the C70 cause i can easily change the side panel if i do not want to use that two fan hole and the black one looks kinda good.