anyone have experience with duck shine 3?

farhanorakzai

i am looking to buy a new mechanical keyboard. the one i am looking at is a ducky shine 3 with cherry mx blue and blue led. how is this keyboard, and how does it compare to a 2013 black widow ultimate? (my only experience with mx blues) thanks

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Why not the K70?

Why not the K70?

its not fully mechanical, and i've heard that the ducky is a legend. 

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

its not fully mechanical, and i've heard that the ducky is a legend. 

It is fully mechanical. The K60/K90 werent, but the new ones are.

I love my Ducky Shine 3 with blacks/blue LEDs, so I imagine the same thing with blues/blue LEDs would be just as nice to use for someone who likes clicky boards.

Much prefer the form factor of the Shine 3 to the Blackwidow Ultimate.

i am looking to buy a new mechanical keyboard. the one i am looking at is a ducky shine 3 with cherry mx blue and blue led. how is this keyboard, and how does it compare to a 2013 black widow ultimate? (my only experience with mx blues) thanks

Infinitely superior.... well maybe not, but it is awesome. Check out this review from my friend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYT-WDDSvrw&list=UUZ5Ll_XUdZ_A3M1MUp2YnJQ This is the one I've used and It's awesome!

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!