what pc/laptop should I purchase?

Hello all. So finally it has happened my dv7 or as I like to call it.. Oven... Has stopped working. Either the fan or the sensor on the motherboard has died. And I'm left here wondering what should I purchase. I'm a DJ and I need a laptop but I also want a desktop which I can play new titles on at high or ultra settings at 1080p.? I'm thinking of spending around 1000 to 1500 euros at most for. Both of them. And I need a good reliable laptop possibly. With a nice processor above 2ghz for. Djing. Also suggestions on a good build. For. The pc would be much appreciated!

Do you want to game on the laptop?

Any preferences on the desktop? AMD/Nvidia and AMD/Intel?

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

WHat do you plan to do with your system? Surf the web only, school (note taking), portable gaming system, software developing, CAD work...?

Hello all. So finally it has happened my dv7 or as I like to call it.. Oven... Has stopped working. Either the fan or the sensor on the motherboard has died. And I'm left here wondering what should I purchase. I'm a DJ and I need a laptop but I also want a desktop which I can play new titles on at high or ultra settings at 1080p.? I'm thinking of spending around 1000 to 1500 euros at most for. Both of them. And I need a good reliable laptop possibly. With a nice processor above 2ghz for. Djing. Also suggestions on a good build. For. The pc would be much appreciated!

I'ma have to suggest a gaming laptop for those needs and that budget xD if it were 1000-1500 each then it'd be no problemo but in total that's stretching it w/ all requirements AlienWare 14 (or 17) should fit in that budget nicely and game decently.  

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Do you mean you want to spend that much on each or together? 

This laptop is just slightly north of €1500

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gigabyte-P35W-V2-CF1-15-6-inch-Bluetooth/dp/B00K8QZ8YO/ref=pd_sim_sbs_computers_18?ie=UTF8&refRID=0FVT1G8CP753PF10CP4D

This build is around the same price

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£158.34 @ Aria PC) 
Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII RANGER ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£124.76 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£82.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£82.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£51.50 @ Amazon UK) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 290 4GB Double Dissipation Video Card  (£279.59 @ Aria PC) 
Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£49.93 @ CCL Computers) 
Other: QNIX QX2710 LED Evolution II (£204.52)
Total: £1223.10
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-07-24 00:08 BST+0100

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.

Thank you all for the very quick reply. Now. I like the parts list above and I will look into building that. As i've always found it difficult to choose parts as there is some serious selection. 

Now just with the laptop I just need something with enough processing power to do the occasional DJing and also a little bit of CAD work for school (Solid works) as it is known here. Something new reliable with similar specs as my DV7 would be perfect. Not a power house but something to do the job if you know what i mean . Current (Dying) laptop . HP Pavillion DV7 - 8GB Ram i5 @ 2.53GHZ . ATI Raedon 5650 Mobile card which is switchable to the intel built in graphics. :)