Is this possible?

UnAdmin

Trying to use a network to connect to my PC so I can use my home internet. I want to do this because the network blocks Twitch.tv. Is it possible to do this without spending money? If it is possible, can you link a video?

Connect to my pc through wifi.

Can't even think straight right now. I'm trying to get past my school's internet filter to get on some websites. I'll try setting up a VPN on my network to use for my phone.

A proxy browser for my phone did the trick. 

What? Explain your problem as simply as possible. State the problem, and what you want to be able to do. Just use a vpn.

I should be studying.

I kinda understand you. The anwser has to be no i think. Get a VPN

Interested in Business and Technology

wut?

u wanna use ur pc from another network?

teamviewer?

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

Can you draw in paint what you want to do?

No, you would have to create a wifi hotspot on your phone, somehow connect either to the router ( bypassing the regular internet, this is extremely hard to do so i don't think your going to succees.) or connect directly to the PC . Ejoy twitch i guess?

Trying to use a network to connect to my PC so I can use my home internet. I want to do this because the network blocks Twitch.tv. Is it possible to do this without spending money? If it is possible, can you link a video?

Connect to my pc through wifi.

Can't even think straight right now. I'm trying to get past my school's internet filter to get on some websites. I'll try setting up a VPN on my network to use for my phone.

I think I know what you're talking about.. Your school's internet filter blocks certain websites so no one can access them, right? If yes, then you could try what I did about 7-8 years ago.. I basically went to the internet settings and swapped whatever IP was on it with a proxy IP I had found on google. Worked every time for me but that's almost a decade ago. 

Not sure if using proxy's still get you through though.

Oh yeah some schools are like super fail and super dumb. You could try this link: https://twitch.tv

I think I know what you're talking about.. Your school's internet filter blocks certain websites so no one can access them, right? If yes, then you could try what I did about 7-8 years ago.. I basically went to the internet settings and swapped whatever IP was on it with a proxy IP I had found on google. Worked every time for me but that's almost a decade ago. 

Not sure if using proxy's still get you through though.

Proxies don't fool them anymore; I know for a fact that VSB's filters are tough as hell and impossible to get around because obviously proxies are blocked too. Deepfreeze, custom Windows policies, you name it...they've done it.

We used to be able to circumvent Sophos blocking certain programs from executing; they stopped using Sophos so they can't even play CS 1.6 anymore.

VPN would be worth a shot but if they're like the Vancouver School Board then GG.

Proxies don't fool them anymore; I know for a fact that VSB's filters are tough as hell and impossible to get around because obviously proxies are blocked too. Deepfreeze, custom Windows policies, you name it...they've done it.

We used to be able to circumvent Sophos blocking certain programs from executing; they stopped using Sophos so they can't even play CS 1.6 anymore.

VPN would be worth a shot but if they're like the Vancouver School Board then GG.

That sucks I guess. I remember using proxies back in grades 6 and 7 and I would be the coolest kid in the class going on all the sites that nobody else could.  :lol:

Anyways, @UnAdmin, try VPN like what tabascosauz said.