h100i in 250d -- intake or exhaust?

xor

I'm building in a 250d with an evga gtx 780 w/ ACX cooling and an h100i cooler with the stock front intake.

Which of these airflow setups would be ideal? (my build is similar to the one in the picture)

YjccMP8.jpg

or

YyK229P.jpg

I'm building in a 250d with an evga gtx 780 w/ ACX cooling and an h100i cooler with the stock front intake.

Which of these airflow setups would be ideal? (my build is similar to the one in the picture)

YjccMP8.jpg

or

YyK229P.jpg

I'd go with the first one, and add one rear fan for exhaust. 

"Rawr XD"

Put the H100i as exhaust, enough air will come through the front fan and the GPU area, the back fan mounts also will draw air in passively.

Put the H100i as exhaust, enough air will come through the front fan and the GPU area, the back fan mounts also will draw air in passively.

Performance-wise it might not be a big difference but if you put the H100i as exhaust you may have slightly negative pressure inside the case and therefore draw in dust from the back..

Intel Core i7 4790K || G.Skill 16GB DDR3 || MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G || Fractal Design Define R5 || Asus Gryphon Z97 || EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2 || Crucial MX100 256GB || Noctua NH-D15

depends on where you have dust filters installed

Intel Core i7 4790K || G.Skill 16GB DDR3 || MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G || Fractal Design Define R5 || Asus Gryphon Z97 || EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2 || Crucial MX100 256GB || Noctua NH-D15