You put up a fair argument between the 2 there, and considering the Noctua's generally have more to come with them with the LNA as an option, I'm pushing even further there, thank you. :)

EDIT: Another question to add, what is the recommended fan option to use, Airflow based fans such as the Corsair AF fans for the intake of the case or to choose more static pressure optimized fan. Considering the case choice, what would make the temperatures even better, even if it is only by 1ºC.

I changed my 3 fans in the front with Noctua NF-F12, I went with SP fans since the front of the H440 is quite obstructed with the dust filter and it's front cover, and they're way more silent than the corsairs.

The only corsair fan(AF) I have in my build is my back fan, purely for aesthetics because of the rings it comes with.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

I changed my 3 fans in the front with Noctua NF-F12, I went with SP fans since the front of the H440 is quite obstructed with the dust filter and it's front cover, and they're way more silent than the corsairs.

The only corsair fan(AF) I have in my build is my back fan, purely for aesthetics because of the rings it comes with.

Exactly as most are suggesting then, thank you very much. :) I'll go Static Pressure. :)

• 1 year later...

Does the NZXT Kraken X61 fit in the Lian Li PC-A79B?