Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case

good luck getting a PSU in there

No problem, its mounted in the front.

No problem, its mounted in the front.

:wacko: Um, say it is? Show us some pics or I'll have nightmares wondering how you did this.  :D

:wacko: Um, say it is? Show us some pics or I'll have nightmares wondering how you did this.  :D

You know how you have 140/120mm fan mounts in cases ?, i just mounted it straight on there, i havent started cutting up my Enthoo pro yet but i can give you a sneak shot of my buildlog, this way i learned from airdeano in his 750D mod thread.

post-9826-0-36315700-1406146402_thumb.jp

You know how you have 140/120mm fan mounts in cases ?, i just mounted it straight on there, i havent started cutting up my Enthoo pro yet but i can give you a sneak shot of my buildlog, this way i learned from airdeano in his 750D mod thread.

if you are not needing the ODD area, it'd be a lot more, but mount the PSU in the ODD area.

this way you still have dual fans in the front intake and the PSU is happy PSUin' in the ODD

bays. no sacrifices on airflow management.

if you are not needing the ODD area, it'd be a lot more, but mount the PSU in the ODD area.

this way you still have dual fans in the front intake and the PSU is happy PSUin' in the ODD

bays. no sacrifices on airflow management.

That or just mount it on the back of the case somehow. It could be done. Personally, I'll just stick with the "normal" PSU mounting locations. :)

I am also thinking about purchasing this case.  Please let me know how you like it when you do get it.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I am getting the Enthoo Pro for my $1,600 AUD build and I was wondering if I was to get fans, which ones could I get the do a job well done and won't flow over my budget a lot?

DAZZA THE DRAGON, MEMER AND KING OF DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

I own the Enthoo Primo case, , the pro is just a cut down version of the primo case. they are very well built cases with just about everything you want in them, worth every penny.

except the door.....Thankfully, Phantek removed that awful door that the Primo had.

I would have bought the Primo ten times over if it did not have that door.....

eewwww can't stand cases with doors.

hardwarecanucks did a review of the case. They are like the case gods (expert) They gave the case a damn good/good value awards. Apparently they think it is the best full tower of 2014.

They are the case gods....BUT, they are also unfair in my opinion in many cases(Get it?:P). They come insanely hard down on cases for things that would not be an issue for 99% of users.....

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

except the door.....Thankfully, Phantek removed that awful door that the Primo had.

Agreed. I have mixed feelings with the door, it makes the Primo look very slick, but for an example. I own the Antec Veris Multimedia Station Premier. and the knobs on it do not allow for the door to shut, it comes close but it will not close all the way, and it is very annoying to me.

Pics of what the Antec Veris Multimedia Station Premier is.

thumb_antec_veris_17_zps69ac9e0b.jpg

antecverismultimediasta_zpsdecef2ad.jpg

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Agreed. I have mixed feelings with the door, it makes the Primo look very slick, but for an example. I own the Antec Veris Multimedia Station Premier. and the knobs on it do not allow for the door to shut, it comes close but it will not close all the way, and it is very annoying to me.

Pics of what the Antec Veris Multimedia Station Premier is.

Ahh yeah....I completely get the idea with the slick looks but its just always really, really annoying as times goes by...and this is coming from somebody who owned a case with a door for years.....Its exactly the same thing with the NZXT Phantoms. As soon as I see the door, I don't really need to see anymore. Its simply a no go zone.

There must be a different way of getting sleak looks. My personal favourite solution would just be to just provide a few drive bays but make them completly hidden drive bays that can be opened with a press of a hidden button. Like many people already do with DVD drives.

Phantex have kinda hidden them, but I want it to be so that you simply don't see them before pressing.

Looks like a nice multimedia system btw. Very cool

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Just ordered this case, should arrive Saturday or Monday.  Hurray for Amazon Prime!

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

They are the case gods....BUT, they are also unfair in my opinion in many cases(Get it? :P). They come insanely hard down on cases for things that would not be an issue for 99% of users.....

That's the good thing if you ask me. In that way you know that when a case only get 2-1 negative points, it's freaking amazing. unfair? maybe, but it really depend on the user. That joke dude  -_-

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

That's the good thing if you ask me. In that way you know that when a case only get 2-1 negative points, it's freaking amazing. unfair? maybe, but it really depend on the user. That joke dude  -_-

:P!

Really bad jokes are funny.

I like that they mention everything but sometimes I feel that they put too much weight on issues that won't effect many people. I remember watching a case review from them where the case had a smart PSU cover and he went on and on about how you could not get to your psu without removing it again....I like Linus way far better where he is very tough, but also very fair in his reviews. He even sometimes contacts the company to give them a chance to explain themselves.

:P!

Really bad jokes are funny.

I like that they mention everything but sometimes I feel that they put too much weight on issues that won't effect many people. I remember watching a case review from them where the case had a smart PSU cover and he went on and on about how you could not get to your psu without removing it again....I like Linus way far better where he is very tough, but also very fair in his reviews. He even sometimes contacts the company to give them a chance to explain themselves.

I don't think Hardware Canucks are unfair, because if they where, no case manufactur would sent them anything.

Believe me when I say that Hardware Canucks also contact manufactors before complaining about stuff

Also some stuff may be a bigger problem for some users, than others. It all depends on your use case and needs.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz