DayZ standalone

Fluffinator

I hate that, but it IS part of what makes DayZ different, the fact that you can do that is interesting, and gives me a reason to hunt down assholes :3

I was playing last night, had not been on in like a month, spawned at the airfield with an m4 in my hands, mosin and scope on my back and all the food drink and food in the world...

then fell off the roof :3 GO 

I had shadowplay on.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOd3ORFVEOw&feature=youtu.be

Hmmm even an i5 should produce better FPS then that something seriously wrong.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

I curiously tried Nether and can say the concept is pretty similar to that of DayZ and may be a bit better anyone try Nether?

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

I curiously tried Nether and can say the concept is pretty similar to that of DayZ and may be a bit better anyone try Nether?

Dayz will max on a card weaker than mine, the bottleneck is da cpu, and pretty much only the cpu.

Fantastic game, but shitty optimized, maxed out in forrests and fields/backroads i get 40-50 fps with a 3770k @4.5, and a 660TI. In towns on the otherhand i get bout 17-25 fps with no mather what settings, low/maxed out.

Let's agree to disagree

It's a good game but the development is mad slow... Plus if your not a good shot prepare to die a shit load... I'd buy it just so you can have to pay more for it later down the line and enjoy the 30 or so hours you'll get before you get bored, them begin the wait for more updates

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

It's a good game but the development is mad slow... Plus if your not a good shot prepare to die a shit load... I'd buy it just so you can have to pay more for it later down the line and enjoy the 30 or so hours you'll get before you get bored, them begin the wait for more updates

I think I'm hitting 200 hours soon

dang with your specs! Low/med that sucks

Hey Fluffinator, did you end up buying DayZ? And if so, how well does it run :) I have the same GPU as you (EVGA 770 SC) and i guess you have the 2GB card, and want to play DayZ but like you was worried that it wouldnt run very well. If you could give me your fps and settings i would very much appreciate it :) My CPU is an i5 4670k, so should be ok there too :)

THANKS!

NZXT H440+ 2015 Edition (Black/White) || i7 6700k @ 4Ghz || NZXT Kraken X61 Liquid Cooler || EVGA GTX 980ti SC || 16GB Kingston HyperX 2666MHz DDR4 || MSI Krait Gaming Z170A Motherboard || EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Modular || Corsair M65 RGB Mouse || Kingston HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset (White) || Steelseries Apex Raw Keyboard ||  Acer XB240H 1080p 144hz 24'' GSYNC Display || Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Used to run terrible till I put the game on my SSD, now it runs like butter.

Used to run terrible till I put the game on my SSD, now it runs like butter.

Oh really? I have an SSD so might have to do this if i buy it :) Thanks! What kind of fps do you get?

NZXT H440+ 2015 Edition (Black/White) || i7 6700k @ 4Ghz || NZXT Kraken X61 Liquid Cooler || EVGA GTX 980ti SC || 16GB Kingston HyperX 2666MHz DDR4 || MSI Krait Gaming Z170A Motherboard || EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Modular || Corsair M65 RGB Mouse || Kingston HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset (White) || Steelseries Apex Raw Keyboard ||  Acer XB240H 1080p 144hz 24'' GSYNC Display || Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

I get around 45 in cities and 60 everywhere else used to get like 20 in cities and 40-50 everywhere else.

I get around 45 in cities and 60 everywhere else used to get like 20 in cities and 40-50 everywhere else.

Buy it dude. I play it all the time. other people complain and complain and I understand them and I don't blame them. because some bugs are really annoying as F*ck. but remember, it's still in alpha. and it's fun playing with your friends. trust me.

CPU: AMD athlon II X2 260 |GPU: Biostar GT 630 4GB |MoBo : Biostar A780L3B |PSU: Electron ATX-600W |HDD: Blue Western Digital 500GB |Case: Transparent Small  

I have the shitiest computer ever.

Is DayZ standalone worth the cash now? I've been holding back on it for a whole now because of all the bugs and lack of content but now that I have some extra cash I'm thinking of getting it. Either that or Rust, would you consider DayZ a lot better then the start or does it still have ways to go?

You might as well buy it now anyways because they will raise the price when it goes into beta and again when it is released.

Nope, nope and nope. Mod is still 100% better IMO cheaper with the current sale. Tbh though, I'd buy arma 3 If I was you, or wait for h1z1 or just another zombie survival. Price probs wot go up anytime soon either plus it's in early access which is never good.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones