videos for C++ graphics (learn)

1832vin

wanna learn to make a game from scratch from C++; something simple, like pong, tetris etc...

videos works best for me

wanna learn to make a game from scratch from C++; something simple, like pong, tetris etc...

videos works best for me

Have you learned the basics of C++ yet? Like printing, variables, formalities and the like?

Have you learned the basics of C++ yet? Like printing, variables, formalities and the like?

yes, i have

Are you looking for fancy console application? or a proper game in some 2D engine?

You can work on games in both. And figuring out how to print stuff out to console so it looks nice can be fun in some ways, but it's no way related to proper game programming.

Search thenewboston's channel on youtube. He has a lot of great coding tutorials

My rig: i5 2500k, MSI Z77A G45, Gainward GTX 980 Phantom, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, OCZ ZT series 750W PSU, 1TB HDD, 800D, fully water cooled. I am currently working on modding my HAF 912+ to fit a custom loop, here is the build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165963-project-viridis-water-cooled-haf-912/