Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

So its worse than I thought. Its literally all the outcomes of the dating sim. At that point just play the damn game! That just infuriates me. There was another anime that did that which I watched semi recently. Up till say ep 8 everything was fine getting close to each girl then he got one but then instead of continuing they "rewound" and game one ep to each girl showing each ending. I figured this was a anime directly based on a dating sim half way through the second ep like that and stopped. Talking with a few others on IRC confirmed my suspicions and I never picked it up again. I would much rather have them run with the one girl and continue the damn story. This sorta of stuff has been getting worse and worse over the years as companies give hardcore fans more of what they want. In my eyes these are not true drama or romance anime.

that sounds very familiar

is that Yosuga No Sora?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

that sounds very familiar

is that Yosuga No Sora?

nope but I have see a good chunk of that anime if not all of it.

nope but I have see a good chunk of that anime if not all of it.

if you have the title I may know more about the anime

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

if you have the title I may know more about the anime

best guess is Photo Kano

I tried Trigun yesterday. Ehhh I liked the artwork but the characters seemed a bit shallow for lack of a better word :P 

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

best guess is Photo Kano

ah make sense

the story plot starts with a introduction with 4 episodes and then there is a fork in the path where they begin each gurls arc 

and rewinds and shows another gurls arc.

this IMO is much more messy

I tried Trigun yesterday. Ehhh I liked the artwork but the characters seemed a bit shallow for lack of a better word :P

Their not shallow at all really there is kinda a big thing behind each if them. It has a great dub and the sequel movie that came out long after was a great follow up.

ah make sense

the story plot starts with a introduction with 4 episodes and then there is a fork in the path where they begin each gurls arc 

and rewinds and shows another gurls arc.

this IMO is much more messy

Either way I dont like it so I dont really care. If I wanted that sort of thing id play the dating sim. The ones that are almost as bad are the ones where the main character essentially gets all the girls. One I watched semi recently the guy even ended up with a GF but the others were still all over him, I mean really?

Either way I dont like it so I dont really care. If I wanted that sort of thing id play the dating sim. The ones that are almost as bad are the ones where the main character essentially gets all the girls. One I watched semi recently the guy even ended up with a GF but the others were still all over him, I mean really?

story/plot wise 

yes some are really bad

I mean if you see ZnT/Boku wa Tomodachi/ HighSchool DxD/Infinite Stratos

for some strange reasons, it appeals to mostly the male fans 

and yes we wish we can smack or beat up the hero at times when they break the gurls' heart 

or we basically facepalm at their stupidity 

I tried Trigun once too, I didn't get into it because the characters didn't interest me either and the comedy that was advertised to me by my friend wasn't there either. I later tried Desert Punk, it felt like Trigun if it just didn't give a shit about story and gave its all at comedy, I liked it ok but it also didn't keep me hooked.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

I have a question. The blue haired guy with orange glasses on the banner for this club on the first page, what anime is he from because I've seen him making rounds on the internet recently.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

I have a question. The blue haired guy with orange glasses on the banner for this club on the first page, what anime is he from because I've seen him making rounds on the internet recently.

gurren lagann

Give me all your moe anime suggestions =w=

kiniro mosaic

hanayamata

I tried Trigun once too, I didn't get into it because the characters didn't interest me either and the comedy that was advertised to me by my friend wasn't there either. I later tried Desert Punk, it felt like Trigun if it just didn't give a shit about story and gave its all at comedy, I liked it ok but it also didn't keep me hooked.

Thats another two anime from that time period you just killed...

Gurren Laggan, which is classic GainaX. Seeing him around lately. The only reason I could think would be its semi close ties to KLK. Its from 2007 but in my opinion still embodies the prior era's style. Truthfully with your performances im seeing so far if you make it a bit past the halfway point ill be surprised. Im not being mean here, just an observation.

kiniro mosaic

hanayamata

seems that im not all that into moe...

For those of you who think Trigun has no plot or character development: wait until Legato shows up, then we can talk.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

kiniro mosaic

ahh, yes, one of the the cornerstones of moe and one of the few titles with as much desu as Rozen Maiden.

also loads of engrish

Error: 410

Elfen Lied, Higurashi no Naku no Koro ni (all of them), Mirai Nikki, Shin Sekai Yori...

j.k.

Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?

Haiyore Nyaruko-san (both seasons)

Love Live! (both seasons)

the Idolm@ster (do I even have to?)

Photo Kano

K-on! (both seasons, and do I even have to?)

Nisekoi

Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Nekomonogatari, and Bakemonogatari Second Season (In that exact order, and Shinobu pls)

Kami-nomi zo shiru Sekai (The World God Only Knows, all of them)

Koihime Musou (Caution: Yuri Zone)

Kotoura-san (Ep1 is best ep)

Kyoukai no Kanata (glasses)

Seitokai no Ichizon (both seasons)

Seitokai no Yakuindomo (both seasons, Caution: Dirty jokes)

School Days

ServantxService (Lucy)

Upotte!

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio (Google search: "tsundere heavy cruiser")

Some of them might not go straight moe, but moe is moe...

Seitokai no Yakuindomo (both seasons, Caution: Dick jokes)

School Days

Nice boat.

Azimut-98-yacht.jpg

Error: 410

Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Nekomonogatari, and Bakemonogatari Second Season (In that exact order, and Shinobu pls)

giphy.gif

I want donuts now.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

giphy.gif

I want donuts now.... 

I'm starting to get jealous of all these amazing .gifs.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Shinobu is the best 

Who's Shinobu? I've heard no such name before

tumblr_mu2i1pZAua1rb06tgo1_500.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^