[Steam] Counter Strike: Global Offensive 75% off

Link

Just bought it myself.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

Oh shit nice! (also nice quote in your sig)

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

No f***, NO!!! Cheater gates opened! F*** you, Valve!

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Got them for 2.75 at christmas :P

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Got them for 2.75 at christmas :P

it happens way to often!

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Just play with Shadowplay on and send the footage to Valve and the can just ban the hackers. If everyone did this, it wouldn't be worth hacking anymore.

Just play with Shadowplay on and send the footage to Valve and the can just ban the hackers. If everyone did this, it wouldn't be worth hacking anymore.

it doesnt work that way.

you cant stop a ship from sinking by patching a whole while a guy is running around shooting at the ship walls with a rocketlauncher.

btw there is operation overwatch, a csgo ingame anti cheat gameplay recording and rating thing

btw there is operation overwatch, a csgo ingame anti cheat gameplay recording and rating thing

Well than use that. :)

Well than use that. :)

it doesnt work that way.

you cant stop a ship from sinking by patching a whole while a guy is running around shooting at the ship walls with a rocketlauncher.

we do use it, it does effectively nothing

overwatch=patching a whole, a guy is running around shooting at the ship walls with a rocketlauncher=valve selling csgo for 3 bucks.

we do use it, it does effectively nothing

overwatch=patching a whole, a guy is running around shooting at the ship walls with a rocketlauncher=valve selling csgo for 3 bucks.

Well then I don't have any more suggestions for you other than take it to Valve.

How come I see way more cheaters in CS:GO than TF2?

My First Build

-Intel i7-4770K -Msi Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB -MsiZ87 GD65 -G.Skill Sniper 8GB 1866Mhz -NZXT Phantom 530 White -128GB Sandisk SSD -2TB Western Digital 7200RPM -21.5" Acer IPS Display -SIDEWINDER X4 Keyboard

-Razer DeathAdder 2013 -Logitech G930 -ALTEC LANSING MULTIMEDIA Dual Speaker System (Legacy)

So wait... I can buy EVEN MORE copy's of csgo and use them all?! TIME TO PLAY AGAINST LOW RANKS AND GET CALLED A CHEATER AGAIN! :D

i quit matchmaking because of these sales... get on esea yall. eff hackers

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

To all the people that missed the sale, you can just buy it from a seller on tf2outpost for 2-3 tf2 keys (£3-£4.50).

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X