Build Log: Project Rampage II (Caselabs STH10, Tri SLI 780TI, Full WC)

kaiqi07

I wish to announce that I be commencing a new project.

This new upcoming project is a sponsored project which involves working with a ITX build.

Codenamed, Project Rampage III

Please support my build in the Poll: Build Log Voting Thread! March 2014 by voting for me.

Haha that was sticked by my wife to remind me of her exisitence. I changed keyboard though, changed to Ducky limited edition year of the snake aluminium shine 3

My. God. My eyes. Smashing job! One of the best computers I have ever seen!

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

My. God. My eyes. Smashing job! One of the best computers I have ever seen!

Thanks for the compliments. Please help to vote for my rig in the March Submission. Cheers

Jaw Dropping ,like wow ,this build is the best PC ive seen in my life ,makes mine look like it come from a no frills shop .

loving this build ... 5 STAR Quality & 5 STAR Build Quality ...

Mods please give this man a Build of the week Badge !!!

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Jaw Dropping ,like wow ,this build is the best PC ive seen in my life ,makes mine look like it come from a no frills shop .

loving this build ... 5 STAR Quality & 5 STAR Build Quality ...

Mods please give this man a Build of the week Badge !!!

More like Build of the Century.

AMD Ryzen 1700x

ASRock x370 Taichi

Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB GDDR4 3200

EVGA GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N

Fractal Meshify C

Samsung Evo 960 Nvme M.2 500gb & WD Blue 1TB

Corsair TX850M Gold

Alienware AW2518H 240Hz Gsync

Audioengine A2+ & Sennheiser HD6xx /w Fiio K5 Pro

Deepcool Captain 240Pro V2

Vortex Race 3 Cherry Mx Red

Corsair Vengeance M65 PRO RGB

Thank you all to those who had voted for me in Build of the Month (March 2014) contest making this win possible.

I had started a new build log, Project Rampage III, Cerberus. Hope that you guys will continue to lend your support in this new build.

Thank you all to those who had voted for me in Build of the Month (March 2014) contest making this win possible.

I had started a new build log, Project Rampage III, Cerberus. Hope that you guys will continue to lend your support in this new build.

will there be hexagons?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

• 2 weeks later...

Replaced my Ducky Shine (1st Generation) with Ducky Shine 3 Limited Edition Year of the Snake Aluminum (with Grey Keycaps)

ioh3tRo.jpg

UKtYma4.jpg