Best Closed Loop 120mm Liquid Cooler

Title says it all guys. I would go for a 240mm one, but there isnt enough room for one above the motherboard in the CM Storm Enforcer.

Thanks for your suggestions! :)

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Might be good to take a look at the Thermaltake Water 2.0 Pro as well

If i am not mistaken, there are a lot of air coolers that will perform better if that is what your ultimate goal is. Noctua D14 and others come to mind.

If i am not mistaken, there are a lot of air coolers that will perform better if that is what your ultimate goal is. Noctua D14 and others come to mind.
That is very true - the Noctua, Phanteks, Thermaltake, etc.... but they are rather large :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Might be good to take a look at the Thermaltake Water 2.0 Pro as well
Just have to be careful with the Thermaltake - the H80i rad is about 38mm thick, very good for the 120mm rads. The new Thermaltake is something like 50mm thick - which is great and should perform even better, but, some cases may have clearance problems with a rad that thick, fans and clearing any top mounted fans... just something to keep in mind.

I have a D14 At the moment, however, I hate the way it takes over the innards of my computer and draws far too much attention aesthetics wise. I'd like a watercooled CPU to show off more of the mobo, if you see where I'm coming from. However, I think I'd have to sacrifice my 5.0GHz overclock on my 2500k :(

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

I have a D14 At the moment, however, I hate the way it takes over the innards of my computer and draws far too much attention aesthetics wise. I'd like a watercooled CPU to show off more of the mobo, if you see where I'm coming from. However, I think I'd have to sacrifice my 5.0GHz overclock on my 2500k :(
I am in the same boat right now. D14, but switching to full wc. IMO the closed loops are not really worth it unless you go the big ones. I would just go with a WC kit and go custom.