Library for intergrated Fingerprint scanner

MikeKats

Hello Guys,

Is there a library I can implement (in any language at this point, I've been searching all day..) to work with the integrated fingerprint scanner of my Xiaomi Laptop?
I want to make a program (preferably on python, java or C#) that can read the fingerprint.. compare it to a list of registered fingerprints, and then do some stuff.. I am not able to find such API/Framework/Library or whatever..

Thank you in advance!

1 hour ago, MikeKats said:

Hello Guys,

Is there a library I can implement (in any language at this point, I've been searching all day..) to work with the integrated fingerprint scanner of my Xiaomi Laptop?
I want to make a program (preferably on python, java or C#) that can read the fingerprint.. compare it to a list of registered fingerprints, and then do some stuff.. I am not able to find such API/Framework/Library or whatever..

Thank you in advance!

I think Windows hello is responsible for finger print authentication so look up microsoft API for that. 

That is on the OS level however. Driver and firmware are probably outside your control 

Found it. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/secbiomet/biometric-service-api-portal

You need C or C++. No java, python, or C#.

Sudo make me a sandwich 

On 11/24/2018 at 11:25 AM, MikeKats said:

Hello Guys,

Thank you in advance!

Edit: sorry, quoted the wrong person and on the wrong thread. 

Sudo make me a sandwich