I need help choosing a CPU for my build

Hi I'm Hendre

I am building my first gaming rig and need help choosing a CPU I am building  it around a 1070 TI and want to run triple a games at a fast setting(180hz 1080p) I am thinking of getting one of these AMD CPUs:

AMD RYZEN 7 1700X 8-Core 3.4 GHz (3.8 GHz Turbo) Socket AM4 95W YD170XBCAEWOF Desktop Processor or AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0 GHz (4.2 GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 125W FD8350FRHKBOX Desktop Processor 

can I please get some help

Go for the ryzen chip. i would suggest a 2700 or 2700x tho since they are easier to get and overall better than the first gen of ryzen

The Ryzen 1700 is at good pricing atm, better pick than 2700 if you want to save some $

ew oh no, why are people looking at amd's fx chips, easily the 1700 out of your options 

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

I'm jumping ship from Intel's i7 4790k to come back to AMD..   I was holding out for a 2700x, but slickdeals posted a 1700x for $149 and had to jump on it. My Asus Crosshair VII Hero MB and G.Skill Flair X memory will be here this coming week.  The 1700X will hold me over until they release Ryzen 2 next spring...

Any of the Ryzen 7's would be a good choice...

please sir don't jump back into old AMD, I'm still there and slowly crawling out of that old pit of architectures having the names of construction equipment. The 1700x is a better option than a fx8350, but if you have the money go for the 2700x 

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

I just built a rig with a 1700x, I'm loving it.  If you got the budget, spring for the 2700x though.