Should i install ai suite 3?

Go to solution Solved by akialwayz,
10 hours ago, Roudy sahmarani said:

So if i have done changes in ryzen master or ai suit 3 will this overclock my cpu or it can't do anything because of my motherboard and thank you

it cant cause of you motherboard

Hello i have an asus prime a320m-a mobo and i want to know if i should install the ai suite 3 or no amd what is the benefit of it? And should i use it in the overclock and the other thing is can i use it to overclock on an asus prime a320m-a or i can't and thank you.

9 minutes ago, Roudy sahmarani said:

Hello i have an asus prime a320m-a mobo and i want to know if i should install the ai suite 3 or no amd what is the benefit of it? And should i use it in the overclock and the other thing is can i use it to overclock on an asus prime a320m-a or i can't and thank you.

As @speedweed said it is optional but you cannot overclock using A320 chipsets,onlyB350 and X370 mobo offers overclocking support

3 hours ago, akialwayz said:

As @speedweed said it is optional but you cannot overclock using A320 chipsets,onlyB350 and X370 mobo offers overclocking support

So if i have done changes in ryzen master or ai suit 3 will this overclock my cpu or it can't do anything because of my motherboard and thank you

10 hours ago, Roudy sahmarani said:

it cant cause of you motherboard