Laptop fan trouble

DC

I took my acer nitro 5 laptop to reapir shot due to fan's buzzing noise. They told me that bearing is worn off. But thing is, buzzing noise only occurs when its on lower rpm. When I game,  I  do not hear buzzing noise. Is it dust blocking a fan or any idea?

1 minute ago, David Anderson said:

What OS are you using?

windows 10

Just now, DC said:

windows 10

Check your CPU if it's high. If it's not, then it supposed to be a fan problem. Might have to replace it.

If it's high ( I totally didn't mean drugs here ), you have to eliminate the process that it's stealing all of your CPU

2 minutes ago, David Anderson said:

Check your CPU if it's high. If it's not, then it supposed to be a fan problem. Might have to replace it.

If it's high ( I totally didn't mean drugs here ), you have to eliminate the process that it's stealing all of your CPU

temps looks fine to me, just like for school use, browsing internet or using docs, temp is around 40 to 45C

When I game, it is around 70 C so I don't think fan is bad

3 minutes ago, DC said:

temps looks fine to me, just like for school use, browsing internet or using docs, temp is around 40 to 45C

When I game, it is around 70 C so I don't think fan is bad

Is it better now?

1 minute ago, David Anderson said:

Is it better now?

that is the temp im getting with buzzing fan, it buzz around like 2k to 2.5k rpm and it if goes up, it does not buzz

2 hours ago, DC said:

that is the temp im getting with buzzing fan, it buzz around like 2k to 2.5k rpm and it if goes up, it does not buzz

I am thinking that you should leave it there. It cannot be replaced I think because if you want to replace, you have to find the correct size, shape, and manufacturer