Streaming TV Shows and Movies buffers

Hey guys, so I have been having this issue for a long time now and cannot figure out how to fix it.

Let me start this off by first saying that I can watch Netflix, YouTube, and all of the popular services like that with no issues what so ever, no buffering or any lag, and everything instantly plays, but the issue starts when I try to watch shows like "The Simpsons" on YesMovies, Putlocker, or other free online websites. It seems to buffer almost every 10 seconds, and sometimes it will last around 30 seconds, making the show unwatchable.

Here is the current episode I have been trying to watch that has been lagging: <removed>

My internet speed shouldn't be the issue as I have 500 MB/s Download and 20 MB/s Upload, and it usually reaches higher then this.

I have tried switching the servers from openload, to vidcloud and all the others. I have tried different browsers, and I have restarting my computer / internet or whatever else that I could possibly think of.

I came to the conclusion months ago that it may have been server sided and there was nothing I could do, but my friends have said that it works fine for them, so I tried watching stuff using rabb.it and it worked without any buffering.

My Specs:

Ryzen 7 1700X

GTX 1080

16GB Ram @ 3200

460GB ssd @ 200GB Usage << One With Chrome On It.

1 TB Hard Drive @ 500GB Usage

Download: 500 MB/s

Upload: 20MB/s

Edited by SansVarnic
Removed Link

It can be either or both, your ISP or server side issue. According to quick search, legality of that particular site is questionable, and thus it may have been put to restrict list by your ISP as they comply with your countries copyright laws. This is done same way as popular torrent search directories are excluded from Google searches or access blocked by ISP.

Server side issues can also be from multiple things. Like server ISP limiting upload speeds for same reasons, popular titles being under more traffic than others or servers being under heavy traffic in general. Usually you get option to pay for premium membership to stop those things, and thats usual tactic for these "free" streaming sites.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv