Moving from apple to android

I am looking so swap from an iphone 5S to an android phone, I don't really know much about phones but I think I have narrowed my choices down to a oneplus 5T or 6 if I can find one cheap or a samsung galaxy S8. I am looking for a decent camera and have a budget of around £350. Thank you.

edit: I am also looking for a phone that can suport android pay and has alot of space or can add storage to.

I went from a 5s to and S8 and haven't looked back. It does take a bit of getting used to, but after a few weeks its feels like normal again (software wise) 

The camera on the S8 is pretty decent as far as I know, I don't really know anything about cameras but it does the job for me. 

Also the display is light years better than the 5s'

I make intelligent lights do cool things

6 minutes ago, Crisotoir said:

I am looking so swap from an iphone 5S to an android phone, I don't really know much about phones but I think I have narrowed my choices down to a oneplus 5T or 6 if I can find one cheap or a samsung galaxy S8. I am looking for a decent camera and have a budget of around £350. Thank you.

From my personal experience, oneplus is an amazing phone especially for the price so I would highly recommend the 5T its performance, quality, and camera are great! Especially for the price.

11 minutes ago, Crisotoir said:

How far are you willing to delve into the camera settings to make it look decent? AKA, do you want a phone that can give you the opportunity to take near professional grade shots, or one that can take great shots with with less work involved? (P.S. do you want a headphone jack?) 

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

5 minutes ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

How far are you willing to delve into the camera settings to make it look decent? AKA, do you want a phone that can give you the opportunity to take near professional grade shots, or one that can take great shots with with less work involved? (P.S. do you want a headphone jack?) 

I want to be able to take a photo and it look not too bad but I am eager to learn how to take much better photos. A headphone jack would be very nice but I do have wireless headphones.

15 minutes ago, Crisotoir said:

I want to be able to take a photo and it look not too bad but I am eager to learn how to take much better photos. A headphone jack would be very nice but I do have wireless headphones.

If you want a camera that does most of the work for you, and want a headphone jack I recommend the S8, if you care not for the headphone jack then aim for the Pixel 2, If you want the ability to take photos like this one then I recommend aiming for the LG V series. (overall though for an ex Apple user the Pixel 2 and the S8 will be easier to adjust to) P.S. sorry for the motion blur on the top photo it was take at an exposure of 30 seconds, and handheld.

20180704_215228.jpg

20180704_215415.jpg

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!