CPU & AIO too hot?

Hey guys,

I have a 4790K with a H80i v2..

Do these temps look alright? I've heard from somebody that has the same CPU&Cooler as me that they only get anywhere from 20c-30c idle.

https://i.imgur.com/Mvw5QQR.png

Literally everything is stock, no adjusted fan speeds etc, new thermal paste (Arctic silver 5)

I used to own a Hyper212 evo and I'm sure I used to get better temps than I do now.. Which seems strange considering I have an AIO now..

Anyways any tips appreciated. Thanks :)

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K | GPU: GTX 1080Ti | Case: Corsair 750D Airflow | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus Formula VI | RAM: 16GB Vengeance Pro | PSU: Corsair AX860

SSD/HDD(s): SAMSUNG 850 EVO 120GB, SAMSUNG PM830 256GB, SEAGATE 6TB | Optical Drive: Sony Optiarc AD-5280S CB-PLUS

Are you in quiet or performance mode?

It's a 120mm rad I'm not sure what temps you'd expect but they'll be on the higher side 

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

Just now, Velcade said:

Are you in quiet or performance mode?

It's a 120mm rad I'm not sure what temps you'd expect but they'll be on the higher side 

Like I said everything is stock, I don't even have the software installed currently, And yeah I'm aware of that.. I'm just comparing mine to other people with the same hardware

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K | GPU: GTX 1080Ti | Case: Corsair 750D Airflow | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus Formula VI | RAM: 16GB Vengeance Pro | PSU: Corsair AX860

SSD/HDD(s): SAMSUNG 850 EVO 120GB, SAMSUNG PM830 256GB, SEAGATE 6TB | Optical Drive: Sony Optiarc AD-5280S CB-PLUS

I personally think its the 120mm rad.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

1 minute ago, kyle_987 said:

Like I said everything is stock, I don't even have the software installed currently, And yeah I'm aware of that.. I'm just comparing mine to other people with the same hardware

I assume stock is quiet mode? I don't know a ton about corsair aios

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

You're going to want to install the software for this AIO.  I would bet that default is quiet mode.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

Alright I'll install it and have a look, I did have it originally but I recently did a fresh install of Windows

Honestly might be something in the bios bumping your voltage up for no reason. Not a definite answer but I've seen it happen before on my 4690k.