Hacking attempt by teamwiever

Hi all, i recently found a txt file called "test", i opened it with notepad and it showed up:

2018-10-30 12:25:20 alert  COMApiHandler::Init[5C]: Com handler - before init
2018-10-30 12:25:20 alert  COMApiHandler::Init[5C]: Com handler - initialized
2018-10-30 13:08:00 alert  ServiceWrapper::service_ctrl[94C]: SERVICE_CONTROL_SESSIONCHANGE

i googled SERVICE_CONTROL_SESSIONCHANGE and it showed me some websites, one was teamwiever forum where someone said his mouse arrow was moving on the screen. In my pc i don't have any bank document or important ones so i think if someone logged into my pc he didn't found anything important so he logged off. I found in my pc teamwiever installed but i didn't do it, the install date was when i received an adware on my pc and i removed it, maybe it installed it too? all resolved now, just to ask what happened to my pc

2 minutes ago, TheNitroPower said:

Hi all, i recently found a txt file called "test", i opened it with notepad and it showed up:

2018-10-30 13:08:00 alert  ServiceWrapper::service_ctrl[94C]: SERVICE_CONTROL_SESSIONCHANGE

i googled SERVICE_CONTROL_SESSIONCHANGE and it showed me some websites, one was teamwiever forum where someone said his mouse arrow was moving on the screen. In my pc i don't have any bank document or important ones so i think if someone logged into my pc he didn't found anything important so he logged off. I found in my pc teamwiever installed but i didn't do it, the install date was when i received an adware on my pc and i removed it, maybe it installed it too? all resolved now, just to ask what happened to my pc

yeah, you've been attacked my friend. run a antivirus, antimalware and use a firewall. then you can be kinda sure. a startup antivirus scan would also be a great idea

Back up your important data, you been hacked and will be again if you're not careful

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

12 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

yeah, you've been attacked my friend. run a antivirus, antimalware and use a firewall. then you can be kinda sure. a startup antivirus scan would also be a great idea

bro i've already done it, i don't have any virus or strange applications and files. Malwarebytes and Avast solved it. I only want to know if someone had the same experience and what happened in his pc, to prevent another hacking attempt :)

On 11/12/2018 at 10:20 AM, TheNitroPower said:

Out of paranoid curiosity where'd you find the test.txt file at?

On 11/12/2018 at 11:38 AM, TheNitroPower said:

bro i've already done it, i don't have any virus or strange applications and files. Malwarebytes and Avast solved it. I only want to know if someone had the same experience and what happened in his pc, to prevent another hacking attempt :)

If they solved it, youll have a log file of the detected malware in malwarebytes.

I wrote a basic opsec and cybersecurity guide. You can use some of the tools in there for attribution(determining who is trying to "hack you"). 

I would suspect you either installed something with malware yourself or got hit by a drive by exploit to your browser.

In either case the tools and stuff to fix it are linked and explained in here.