Quietest LED Fans

bchampion96

Hi guys,

I'm looking to make my computer as quiet as possible, but also want LED glow stuff going on. Anyway, I thought it would be cool if people could post if they can recommend the quietest LED fans you know in 120mm, 140mm and 200mm (I figured they're the most popular fans sizes so this could help everyone).

Thanks for any recommendations! :)

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Try looking into the Bitfenix spectre / Spectre pro's

They have LED's, Great static pressure for rads (If you go that route in the future).

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Agreed on the Spectres. They are in my experience the quietest of the ones I've tried. But my only other points of reference are coolermaster megaflows and prolimatech red wings and aerocool shark fans.

They also have a very nice balance between pressure and flow, which makes them ideal for air cooled cases where there are several layers of mesh to pull air through.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Thanks for your input, guys. I currently have a cooler master megaflow 200mm fan in the front of my cm storm enforcer and it has developed a rattle that is really audible. That happened to the stock exhaust fan as well, so I'm staying away from those :P

I'll check out prolimatech and aerocool though because I've already heard about spectre fans. I have heard they're awesome so I might get a 200mm one for a new intake.

Thanks again! :)

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Pretty much any 120mm - 230mm BitFenix Spectre Pro/Basic fans will do the job quietly.In addition you can add a fan controller to slow down the fans to make them even more quieter!