is there any good fourm websites.

shmoochie

so I'm looking to make my own forum like LTT, I know there is websites that have like everything premade for you and you just fill out what the forums will be and the name and all that stuff, I had one that came with my minecraft server back in like 2012. but I have no idea of any that exist. do any of you happen to know that names of some I can look at?

and no its not a tech forum. I mean like LTT as in the layout, its really nice. im part of a YouTube Community and I'm trying to expand it away from just youtube to help grow it.

You can literally copy any website you want and put it onto your website, its a pretty neat feature actually.

I know of IPS/IPB (what this forum uses) and PHPBB, which I believe is both made for forum use.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, Canada EH said:

You can literally copy any website you want and put it onto your website, its a pretty neat feature actually.

well I don't want to host it. and I don't think if I just copy and paste the source code it will right correctly

4 minutes ago, shmoochie said:

well I don't want to host it. and I don't think if I just copy and paste the source code it will right correctly

Oh it works great, just swap a few things around and you are golden!

This forum is heavily customizen version of paid platform its based on. PhpBB has free versions (limited). I used some even more basic version for esports team stuff. And then there's discord for smaller communitites, like the gaming community I go with.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv