Games Microsoft needs to bring to PC (my opinion)

Davidff1991

Well, you can get Halo 1 and 2 on PC. I think all the Halo games were meant to come to PC, but something happened that stopped it with Halo 3.

Honestly, none of these games interest me. Xbox is quite shit imo when it comes to exclusives. I'm thinking of buying a PS3 for a few games that are not on PC (and you don't need a subscription to play online). I mean, I mainly want to play Red Dead and GTA V (maybe Dragon's Dogma), but might as well get the PS3 so I can play Uncharted and The Last of Us.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

That's literally all the significant Xbox exclusives lol

so make them windows exclusives to!? They would make money either way, want to play halo? Buy an xbox or a build/buy a gaming pc with windows :P

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Forza, fable 2, A FUCKING SECUROM FREE VERSION OF FABLE 3!!!!!!!(IT'S GREAT TO BUY A GAME AND ALL THE DLC AND HAVE THEM NOT WORK) and the newest fable when that comes out

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Forza, fable 2, A FUCKING SECUROM FREE VERSION OF FABLE 3!!!!!!!(IT'S GREAT TO BUY A GAME AND ALL THE DLC AND HAVE THEM NOT WORK) and the newest fable when that comes out

Caps lock isn't your friend

Intel 4770k EVGA GTX 780 Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H Corsair Vengeance Pro Samsung EVO (RAID0) Corsair Air540 Seasonic SS-660XP2

EK Supremacy Alphacool NexXxoS Swifttech MCP655 Swifttech MicroRes PrimoChill PrimoFlex Tubing Alphacool Compression Fittings NXZT Hue LED Controller

Asus PB278Q Acer H233H Coolermaster Quickfire Corsair M60 FiiO E09K Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Windows 7

Red Dead Redemption and the Uncharted series.

All their games. Microsoft initially made their money on PC. They should be loyal to their consumers and release all their games for windows. I dunno why they wanna keep their exclusive to console and not windows. I guess they think that people will just buy PS and PC and have all the games. Well if that's what MS thinks then that means they think their console is not good enough to compete with the PS on their own. They need to force people to purchase their system. Hey I am all for making exclusives to compete against PS. But don't betray the PC consumers that made you your money. Also what's with destiny. Its available for consoles (xbox & PS) but not for windows -_- .

Red Dead Redemption and the Uncharted series.

rdr is an R* game and console exclusive and uncharted is a sony series, read the title silly

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

All games developed/published by Microsoft should be on PC. It should be a requirement.

They could even do an advert saying "You can play on your surface and continue on your Xbox!"

i7-2600K | ASRock Z77 Pro4 | ASUS 980 Ti Hybrid | Kingston 4x 4GB | EVGA Supernova 750 G2 Phantek Enthoo Luxe

Creative X7 Limited | 1TB WD Blue | 2TB WD Green | 256GB Liteon SSD | 240GB Kingston SSD | Corsair H100i

Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Logitech G710+ | LG 34UM65 | LG 27EA31V - B | AKG K7XX Massdrop | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Bring back a Shadowrun FPS

Halo

Gears of war

For sony I would say bring Resistance or Killzone to the PC