Cheap E-ATX Cases?

AgentAY

Are there any cases that can fit an E-ATX (12in x 10.7in) mobo and an ax1200 (200mm) psu for under $100? So far I found Corsair 400c, Phanteks 350x, (maybe) nzxt h500. Are there any cases im missing?

S340?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

6 minutes ago, Enderman said:

S340?

Maybe.. on amazon it’s 89.99 and there’s only 2 left in stock, at that price I’d rather buy the Corsair 400c because it has a 140 and 120 fan, instead of the 2 120mm

9 minutes ago, AgentAY said:

Maybe.. on amazon it’s 89.99 and there’s only 2 left in stock, at that price I’d rather buy the Corsair 400c because it has a 140 and 120 fan, instead of the 2 120mm

Uh, that's like the most insignificant and useless difference between the two cases............
You should not be looking at stuff like that when comparing cases.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

5 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Uh, that's like the most insignificant and useless difference between the two cases............
You should not be looking at stuff like that when comparing cases.

Okay but they’re still the same price on amazon and with the Corsair case I wouldn’t have to download any nzxt software if I want to do fan control in the future, (I already have iCUE installed for headphones). Plus full length tempered glass.

7 minutes ago, AgentAY said:

Okay but they’re still the same price on amazon and with the Corsair case I wouldn’t have to download any nzxt software if I want to do fan control in the future, (I already have iCUE installed for headphones). Plus full length tempered glass.

The S340 doesn't even have any fan control, why would you need to download any nzxt software...

You don't need special software to control fan speeds on nzxt fans.

Spoiler

13 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

Why the overboard PSU?

Got it for free lol.

13 hours ago, Enderman said:

The S340 doesn't even have any fan control, why would you need to download any nzxt software...

You don't need special software to control fan speeds on nzxt fans.

In the future I want to try to incorporate a commander pro into my build for rgb lighting, since my mobo doesn’t have an rgb header.

1 hour ago, AgentAY said:

In the future I want to try to incorporate a commander pro into my build for rgb lighting, since my mobo doesn’t have an rgb header.

So why wouldn't you be able to do that with a non-corsair case?

You can literally put that in any case.

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Enderman said:

So why wouldn't you be able to do that with a non-corsair case?

You can literally put that in any case.

because the corsair case already comes with corsair fans. or do any modern fans work with the commander pro? sorry for my stupidity I don't really know how to works besides plug corsair stuff in and control through iCUE.

7 minutes ago, AgentAY said:

because the corsair case already comes with corsair fans. or do any modern fans work with the commander pro? sorry for my stupidity I don't really know how to works besides plug corsair stuff in and control through iCUE.

All PC fans are standard, and use either 3 or 4 pin.

It is RGB fans that are different standards for lighting.

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, Enderman said:

All PC fans are standard, and use either 3 or 4 pin.

It is RGB fans that are different standards for lighting.

okay thank you!