Good sites to find tech news?

joelthezombie15

infoworld, techradar, arstechnica, maximumpc, extremetech, inquistr, itproportal, macrumors, cultofmac, modmyi, news.cnet, anandtech, technewsworld, techland.time.com, wired, hackaday, gizmodo, engadget, reuters, businessinsider(really like this one), tonymacx86, there are more specialized websites as well, like ones based on watercooling, hacking, hackintoshing, audio, graphics cards, cpus and whatever,

I see LTT, OCN, and [H]/websites like this, as more of a type of website that does not contain as many articles of news, but mainly questions and pools of logic for specific subforums/products... All good stuff

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

As dutch person, i frequent Tweakers.net

remeber. this site is indeed dutch.

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

Shameless plug but check out:

www.iReadTech.com

it pulls some tech site rss feeds.

I use i5-3470, 8GB kingston, SSD + 2x hdd, GTX 970

• 2 weeks later...

http://twit.tv/show/tech-news-today/743

tech news today. I try to watch live whenever I can. how they manage the live chat during their casts is something that I wish Linus could emulate. I'm not sure if people under 17 years old would really appreciate the casts much.

if you want more of a computer hardware focus Ryan Shrout who linus had on one of his recent livestreams has this week in computer hardware on thursday night

http://wiki.twit.tv/wiki/Schedule

here's their schedule. I highly recommend watching and participating live. 

I use LinusTechTips.com :D

Same. lol.

Overclock.net 

They have all the news pretty quickly. 

CPU: 5950x @ 4.5ghz All core OC perm GPU: GTX 3090 RAM: 128gb DDR4 

I get all my news through my rss feed. Here's some of the main sites I follow:

Gizmodo

Bit-tech

The verge

Anandtech

Tom's hardware

Engadget

Techdirt

Pcper

Slashdot

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)

We are starting to post the links to the articles both in the Twitch chat as well as in the YouTube archive footage. :)

You should have a thread for each archive and post the articles in there.. This way people can also have a discussion

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)

You should have a thread for each archive and post the articles in there.. This way people can also have a discussion

Could do actually - we'll see :)

I just watch the Linus Tech Tips live streams.

Dude, are you trying to steel Ghosts cool?

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I get all my news through my rss feed. Here's some of the main sites I follow:

This might sound like a dumb question, but what do you use to manage your rss feed?

Tom's hardware

The verge

Tech Report is really good and they also do podcasts that are interesting. Pretty sure they were the guys who first started looking into frame times too.

2500k@4.5 || Asus P8P67 PRO || 8GB || GTX 670@1250mhz || 128GB M4 || CM 692 || Xonar DG

Newegg (Mostly Youtube channel)

Linus (Mostly Youtube Channel)

Tech of Tomorrow (mostly the Youtube channel) (Now Elric is on Newegg's Youtube channel also)

Technobuffalo (Youtube channel and website) (jon4lakers on youtube)

The Verge (mostly the website)

Technobuffalo is probably my favorite source right now

Hardware.no

Itavisen.no

The Verge is good to not much computer stuff but there is tech, Also there is an app called Flipboard which is pretty nice  :)

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom) 

The great thing about this topic of tech news that this sub topic has been posted in on linustechtips forums, is that techies who watch linustechtips, update it with info from all different sites. And, from what I found, this topic on the forums really helps me stay in the know. My first tech site of all time and my alm time favorite (I have tried others and nothing matches it!) is Tom's Hardware. Anand Tech is also great, and PC Perspective has some of the most thorough benchmarks for graphics cards I have ever seen. The main guy there, is Ryan Shrout, and through his benchmarks, was able to find that in CrossFireX scenarios, AMD cards will have more frame latency and stutters then in SLI scenarios, when crossing two or more Nvidia cards together. This is because of a feature called Hardware Frame Metering, feA tured in Nvidia graphics cards. Anyway, I have more to explore, but so far those are the best, in my opinion and work for me.

I hope that helps you out, man!

- winny3141 :D

System Specs: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Six-core CPU, AMD Radeon HD 6970 2 GB GDDR5 16X PCIe Video Card, MSI 890FXA-GD70 Motherboard, Kingston Hyper-X 1600 MHz RAM, ADATA 128 GB MLC SSD, 2 TB HDD, Astec Dual 120 mm closed Liquid cooling Loop, Cooler Master 800W Silent Pro Gold (80 Plus Gold Certified) PSU, Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 Gaming Keyboard (Love me my Cherry MX Blue Switches), a Razer Taipan Gaming Mouse (8200 dpi 4G sensor FTW!), Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

My favorites currently have got to be unbiased tech news from sites such as Engadget and The Verge along with other good technical sites like Tom's Hardware, Hardware Canucks, and Anandtech. Ranking highly up there in the biased review corner would have to be anything owned by Gawker Media, but on occasion they do still have decent articles. Or funny ones. :D

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

I only look at HardwareCanucks. Not only do you get like 10 news articles at the bottom you get a couple of their latest reviews at the top of their page.