Ubisoft is the worst company and does not care about its players at all

shmoochie
2 minutes ago, Ashiella said:

Life isnt fair. I agree that the reports do very little if not nothing at the moment and they should do allot more but not every user is complaining a whole bunch about it. I would just suggest changing your server to a different one thats nearby so you dont run into him anymore.

go on the steam discussion page and look for posts on team killers, they pop up daily. and this user im taking about has been name dropped in the steam discussion pages over 8 times that ive personally seen, and I don't really look at the steam discussions only here and there,

Just now, shmoochie said:

go on the steam discussion page and look for posts on team killers, they pop up daily. and this user im taking about has been name dropped in the steam discussion pages over 8 times that ive personally seen

sWiTcH sErVeRs tHeN

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

12 minutes ago, shmoochie said:

if you are just going to reply with dumb stuff like this don't reply. this is the genera of games I like and I wont just stop playing them due to players, its ubis job to weed out trolls its not my job to stop playing a game I PAID FOR. did you even read the post? I can tell you maybe skimmed it.

Well as I see it, you got 2 options, either stop or get a thicker skin. 

Should Ubisoft do something about it? Yeah probably. Will they do something about it? Nope. People are assholes online and this isn't gonna change for the foreseeable future from ubisoft or any other dev outside a few extreme exceptions. So either deal with it or stop playing.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Just now, Ashiella said:

sWiTcH sErVeRs tHeN

you know larceny is a thing right? I lag enough on US servers

Just now, Nexxus said:

Well as I see it, you got 2 options, either stop or get a thicker skin. 

Should Ubisoft do something about it? Yeah probably. Will they do something about it? Nope. People are assholes online and this isn't gonna change for the foreseeable future from ubisoft or any other dev outside a few extreme exceptions. So either deal with it or stop playing.

I think my skin is pretty thick to wait 5 months to complain, even after ubi told me that cant ban him. even when they told me they will give the ticket to people who can ban him and there's no ban. i can pull out screenshots if you think im lying

and ubi can fix it by actually looking into players who are reported, they used to have no report system, now they do and it does nothing, I think it doesn't even report them and just makes you think it does.

also this is the only player I see doing it, I have had people team kill out of anger and I get in a game with them days later and they are not still team killing they are playing the game, a troll who team kills here and there whatever, but people who play only to team kill is different story and thats what everyone but 1 person on here understands

1 minute ago, shmoochie said:

also this is the only player I see doing it, I have had people team kill out of anger and I get in a game with them days later and they are not still team killing they are playing the game, a troll who team kills here and there whatever, but people who play only to team kill is different story and thats what everyone but 1 person on here understands

Even if the management team do not want devs to write code to filter players in a better way(speaking as a dev now) they should at least, at this very certain circumstance ban this player from the game forever. I think footage you provided is enough for a permanent ban.  But what seems to be a big problem is that they probably playing hot potato with your ticket issue here for many reasons. 

How sad and miserable ones life has to be for him team killing people for months. Like, LOL, what a sad sack of manure.

Also, I've stopped buying and playing Ubisoft games since they started using AlwaysON DRM. Don't miss them one bit and I haven't played any of their games for years. I did buy few on GOG because DRM free, but mostly old titles. Assassin's Creed 1 I think is the newest game I have from them (GOG version). And that's it.

4 minutes ago, Settlerteo said:

Even if the management team do not want devs to write code to filter players in a better way(speaking as a dev now) they should at least, at this very certain circumstance ban this player from the game forever. I think footage you provided is enough for a permanent ban.  But what seems to be a big problem is that they probably playing hot potato with your ticket issue here for many reasons. 

exactly and even if they don't add a new banning system at least ban the people that do this over and over, the people who team kill out of anger or whatever is stuff I and im sure most people can deal with and not be salty, but when one user ruins your gaming experience over and over its just not fair. my only hope is to wait for next season, get ranked in gold again and then try to find a team to play with so I don't get trolls and derank to copper where the trolls live. but then if you play with a team you cant play whenever you want, you have to play when they all can. and since im from USA but work in the day time and only can play at night that will not be easy.

Reading the CoC there's technically nothing against what he's doing. Sure he's being a dick but it's not against the rules.

The only one you could make an argument on is 

Any conduct which interrupts the general flow of Gameplay in the Game client, forum, or any other Ubisoft medium.

However depending on how the game is recorded and logged they may not see friendly fire unless it actually inflicts a kill, so as far as they are concerned you're just reporting someone over and over for no reason at which point they may start ignoring your reports (see: the boy who cried wolf)

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

1 hour ago, Arika S said:

Reading the CoC there's technically nothing against what he's doing. Sure he's being a dick but it's not against the rules.

The only one you could make an argument on is 

However depending on how the game is recorded and logged they may not see friendly fire unless it actually inflicts a kill, so as far as they are concerned you're just reporting someone over and over for no reason at which point they may start ignoring your reports (see: the boy who cried wolf)

he team kills one person usually and then damages for the rest of the match. becase if you kill two people you get kicked and a cool down.

and the boy who cried wolf is not really the same, the boy was lying until it really happened.

this really happens every single match you get with this user. and yes what he is doing very much interrupts the flow of the game. he leaves you with so low health that the other team can one shot you with any weapon even a silenced pistol through a wall would kill you. you can get hit shot with a twitch drone once and die, I'd call that interrupting the flow as now the game is not based on skill. even the most skilled players still get shot in gun fights so you cant argue by saying just don't get shot and shoot the other people first or any variation of that.