R9 270x with x5670 gaming benchmarks?

Hey guyzz.. sorry for my bad english

I need benchmarks of r9 270x 2gb ddr5 ( i have the saphire vapor x model)with x5670 especially gaming benchmarks.. and please try to give those gaming benchmarks in which cpu is at stock speed because according to my plan i can't overclock .. please just try to give benchmarks don't give me suggestion because i already completed half of my plan now I can't do it from scratch i can't find benchmarks from youtube.. the benchmarks i need the most are:

Doom

Pubg

Gta 5

Fortnite 

And also other modern AAA titles and also provide me the settings of the games benchmarks..

Don't have an R9 270X otherwise I'd try it... I do have an X5675 I could underclock to the same speed, but then as far as GPUs go I have 980 Tis, 1080s, a 1050, a 1050 Ti, and a Vega FE. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

We can't make these things up, someone would have to go and test it personally... I can tell you you'll probably be able to play those games just fine, at least at 1080p, although not at the highest settings.

Either way what's the point if you're already halfway through the build and you can't back out?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I think you're looking for something too exact. Realistically, you should look up benchmarks of just the graphics card or computers using the CPU to get a general idea. I know for a fact the 270x is a little underpowered for the x5670, so you could get something better if you want.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

15 minutes ago, Zando Bob said:

Don't have an R9 270X otherwise I'd try it... I do have an X5675 I could underclock to the same speed, but then as far as GPUs go I have 980 Tis, 1080s, a 1050, a 1050 Ti, and a Vega FE. 

Can you give me the benchmarks with that gpu which is the closest to an r9 270x 

16 minutes ago, Sauron said:

We can't make these things up, someone would have to go and test it personally... I can tell you you'll probably be able to play those games just fine, at least at 1080p, although not at the highest settings.

Either way what's the point if you're already halfway through the build and you can't back out?

Atleast I won't waste more money on that and save that and more money and buy another but that will take soo.. sooooooo long.. i have an x5670 i just have to install a gpu my psu provide two 6 pin and i m getting a r9 270x for only 75$ that's why

19 minutes ago, Zando Bob said:

And i think 1050 would be the closest

2 minutes ago, Muhammad Osama said:

Atleast I won't waste more money on that and save that and more money and buy another but that will take soo.. sooooooo long.. i have an x5670 i just have to install a gpu my psu provide two 6 pin and i m getting a r9 270x for only 75$ that's why

For 75$ you can't go wrong, go for it.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

18 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

I think you're looking for something too exact. Realistically, you should look up benchmarks of just the graphics card or computers using the CPU to get a general idea. I know for a fact the 270x is a little underpowered for the x5670, so you could get something better if you want.

I asked that question and the conclusion was to buy r9 270x atleast for right now because my budget is so low and i am getting an r9 270x for 75$ in my country own online store because my country doesn't support ebay and other famous stores.. i know it is little underpowered but other cards which is good for my cpu are expensive or has a power consumption barrier because my power supply is 525 watt and has two 6 pin connector

4 minutes ago, Muhammad Osama said:

I asked that question and the conclusion was to buy r9 270x atleast for right now because my budget is so low and i am getting an r9 270x for 75$ in my country own online store because my country doesn't support ebay and other famous stores.. i know it is little underpowered but other cards which is good for my cpu are expensive or has a power consumption barrier because my power supply is 525 watt and has two 6 pin connector

I guess the only thing to do now then is get whatever you can afford and build your system, and you can take comfort in the fact that a graphics card upgrade in the future is a good idea.

Also, I myself will be building an X5670 system for gaming and will actually be disabling 2 cores, you might actually want to consider that too, it will reduce power consumption and maybe save you some money off your power bill to get a better graphics card.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

11 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

I guess the only thing to do now then is get whatever you can afford and build your system, and you can take comfort in the fact that a graphics card upgrade in the future is a good idea.

Also, I myself will be building an X5670 system for gaming and will actually be disabling 2 cores, you might actually want to consider that too, it will reduce power consumption and maybe save you some money off your power bill to get a better graphics card.

Oh i will try that too can you tell me any software to disable them? Because i have a dell pc that bios doesn't support that

44 minutes ago, Zando Bob said:

Bro can you provide that benchmarks?

3 minutes ago, Muhammad Osama said:

Bro can you provide that benchmarks?

Tonight, probably. At work rn, but tonight I can get my X58 rig running and should be able to test some AAA titles, provided my Xeon complies. 

Though after a quick google, other guys have tested this hardware anyways. 

Here on an X5650, OCed to 3.8GHz though:

(settings apparently: Everything at very high*, MSAA *Off*, Texture Quality at *High*, Reflextion Quality *Off)

Here on an Athlon 860K, your Xeon should be 50% better at least:

Main PC 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

24 minutes ago, Zando Bob said:

Tonight, probably. At work rn, but tonight I can get my X58 rig running and should be able to test some AAA titles, provided my Xeon complies. 

Though after a quick google, other guys have tested this hardware anyways. 

Here on an X5650, OCed to 3.8GHz though:

(settings apparently: Everything at very high*, MSAA *Off*, Texture Quality at *High*, Reflextion Quality *Off)

Here on an Athlon 860K, your Xeon should be 50% better at least:

I saw them and they are some what not accurate but i will w8 for you thanks for tour precious time i really appreciate that.. i am waiting for you benchmarks.. and try to combine that graphic card which is closest to r9 270x .. and after benchmarking also try to give me an idea that at etc games i can achieve atleast these fps with r9 270x.. btw again thanks.. i am waiting for ur response

58 minutes ago, Muhammad Osama said:

Oh i will try that too can you tell me any software to disable them? Because i have a dell pc that bios doesn't support that

I think Intel extreme tuning utility allows that

Primary PC:

46 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

I think Intel extreme tuning utility allows that

I don't think so coz XTU just only work perfectly with unlock cpu

1 hour ago, Muhammad Osama said:

I saw them and they are some what not accurate but i will w8 for you thanks for tour precious time i really appreciate that.. i am waiting for you benchmarks.. and try to combine that graphic card which is closest to r9 270x .. and after benchmarking also try to give me an idea that at etc games i can achieve atleast these fps with r9 270x.. btw again thanks.. i am waiting for ur response

Well those should be more accurate, at least they include an R9 270X, I don't even have that GPU. 

Main PC 

44 minutes ago, Muhammad Osama said:

You usually can disable cores from the BIOS, even on non-overclockable boards. Like I can disable cores or hyperthreading on my i5 2400 and it's a non-K CPU on a non-overclockable board. 

Main PC 

There's really no reason to disable cores unless your system has a strict power target for something meant to run 24/7. You're just forcing yourself to use less weaker cores to do the same tasks. If that 270x is anything like a 280 non-x, it will happily run all of those games just fine at 60-100fps depending on settings. Pubg in specific runs awful on all hardware and you really need like a GTX 970 or equivalent to run it smoothly without frame drops. Doom is extremely well made, GTA V ran fine on fairly old hardware but it's pretty cpu bound if I recall so expect like 60fps depending on settings and make sure that you have the SSD space for it.

Overclocking is where LGA1366 really shines though, you can nearly double the stock performance of many of them. Without overclocking you're kind of stuck with low performance, I generally recommend used i5/i7 prebuilts from the sandy/ivy bridge generation or haswell if they're a good price for a budget setup.

I might suggest to try not to rule out spending a little more on the gpu. You have a 525watt psu with two 6 pins and a 95watt TDP cpu, you will be able to run a GTX 970 which can sometimes be found around $100 which will greatly out perform GCN1 AMD gpus. As long as you limit yourself to either two 6 pin gpus or a single 8 pin you probably won't reach the limit of that power supply unless you are heavily overclocking the cpu and gpu provided that it's properly rated and not like 10 years old and really cheap.

1 hour ago, Muhammad Osama said:

5670 is unlocked I think

Primary PC:

Just now, fasauceome said:

5670 is unlocked I think

All the X56xx Xeons are, and most of the e series LGA1366 Xeons are too IIRC. You need an X58 Mobo to OC though, but I think some other chipsets can up the BLCK for a bit of overclocking. 

Main PC 

2 minutes ago, Zando Bob said:

All the X56xx Xeons are, and most of the e series LGA1366 Xeons are too IIRC. You need an X58 Mobo to OC though, but I think some other chipsets can up the BLCK for a bit of overclocking. 

Right, but XTU still lets you disable cores and underclock right?

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

Right, but XTU still lets you disable cores and underclock right?

Have never tried it, I do that from the BIOS. 

Main PC 

Just now, Zando Bob said:

Have never tried it, I do that from the BIOS. 

Yeah, unfortunately like OP said, OEM Dell BIOS won't allow it.

Primary PC: