Corsair Graphite 760T and 730T Full Tower Chassis

snowComet

did the handle really need to be that big.. otherwise this would be an awesome case for a watercooled build once them drive bays at the bottom of the case are removed

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

That case needs support for a thick radiator

144Hz goodness

Nice to see they fixed the issues with the 600T, proper room for a top rad, no useless 200mm front fan etc

Dat side panel window all over the panel ^^

Sorry for my bad English!
i5-4590 | Sabertooth Z97 mk2 | Intel HD 4600 | ADATA XPG V1 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9 | Intel 530 120GB | Cooler Master N600 | Seasonic G-450 | Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 | Win8.1 Pro x64

Anyone know the release date of these?

Specs: CPU: FX 8350 MOBO: Crosshair V Formula-Z RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Beast 1600Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce GHz Edition PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: Corsair 750D Storage: Corsair Neutron GTX 120GB + WD 2TB Green + WD 200GB Black (non-functional/to take up space) Monitor: ASUS PB238Q Upgrade Plans Herehttp://pcpartpicker.com/user/chipsndip104/saved/3AAt

I just wish I wasn't so happy with my Define R4 so I could have a reason to upgrade! :P

In all seriousness though, this is one sexy looking case.

And I am still keeping my R4.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

Oh god. Its gorgeous 

finally someone other than CaseLabs with rear hinged doors....

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

760T_three_quarter_hero_low.png

Sex. This is what this brings to mind. This case screams for me. I want it. I need it. I cannot live without it. It needs to be with me. I may dream about it. I may also daydream about it. You can fit a full artillery of PC power in there. It shall be mine. *collapses*

Because of your avatar, I read that in my head with Jeremy Clarkson's voice.

This might be the sexiest case... .... .... in the world.

Looked absolutely terrible at first, but I will admit, it's be growing on me. I really like the modern look it has, especially because I can't stand the sleek and minimalistic look that all the case manufacturers have been going for lately.

Sadly the number says 700, meaning this thing is likely to b around the £150 or $200 mark which is way out of my budget for anytime soon. That really sucks.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

This looks really good! Nice radiator support too. Looks like you can put a fairly thick rad up top.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Saw in a CES YouTube video that it will cost $179 US for the 730T, and $189 US for the 760T. Available sometime in February.

Damn I just bought an ARC Midi R2 looks like it will be collecting dust along with my 540 and 600T. I wonder what other colors they will have I hope they have a black one.

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

Damn I just bought an ARC Midi R2 looks like it will be collecting dust along with my 540 and 600T. I wonder what other colors they will have I hope they have a black one.

The 730T (windowless) is all black

The 730T (windowless) is all black

Yeah I meant a black version of the 760T. After doing some research they will have a black one for 179.99 an the Arctic White will be 189.99.

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

This looks like the type of case you get for your kid and their first Desktop.

it feels like a training shoe

Character artist in the Games industry.

finally someone other than CaseLabs with rear hinged doors....

Yeah, I always wondered why the big case manufacturers didn't popularize hinged doors. Just makes everything easier.