Unlinking Microsoft Account from Windows complete

Go to solution Solved by C2dan88,

Signing into any MS Service app be it Skype, Xbox, Onedrive etc. will result in your local OS account credentials being replaced with your online MS account credentials automatically.

You can revert this by going Start > Settings > Accounts. Click the link for Sign in with a local account. Enter the password for your online MS account. Then fill in the info for your local account credentials you want to use.

Hi?,

I have a problem with Windows.I once logged into the Skype app with my Microsoft account to test my microfone (NOTE: I have never linked Windows with this account somehow before), now when i start my PC it does not log me directly in my local account.It says that my Username and Password are wrong.I dont find a way to delete this because it is like only in the login screen.I deleted Skype after that.

Thank you for your help

Fabian

PS:I know its german , but i think with the description somebody might be possible to help me.If not ask what to describe more or translate

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-04 at 07.58.45.jpeg

Screenshot (46).png

Unbenannt.png

Unbenannt1.png

Signing into any MS Service app be it Skype, Xbox, Onedrive etc. will result in your local OS account credentials being replaced with your online MS account credentials automatically.

You can revert this by going Start > Settings > Accounts. Click the link for Sign in with a local account. Enter the password for your online MS account. Then fill in the info for your local account credentials you want to use.

On 11/4/2018 at 10:25 AM, C2dan88 said:

Hi,

Thank you for your quick response to my issue.I could fix it but the button to undo the account link was not directly available (after a hour or two it worked)

Best Regards

Fabian