Anyone Own The Fractal Design Celsius S36?

1 minute ago, nick name said:

are the only ones that ever failed on me.  

idk,  i bought some questionable cheap ones back in the day when 240gb was Huge.   and 80Gb on your laptop was Ballin.  

But that being said,   While a bajillion times better,  i have killed more SSD than hdd's  (some times i kill them but i mean from use not abuse)

and once those are done that data is toast,  and if its worth saving, you should have had it backed up already  (if the past decade hasn't us anything about built in obsolescence,, better yet, updates of obsolescence)

5 minutes ago, Neo-revo said:

idk,  i bought some questionable cheap ones back in the day when 240gb was Huge.   and 80Gb on your laptop was Ballin.  

But that being said,   While a bajillion times better,  i have killed more SSD than hdd's  (some times i kill them but i mean from use not abuse)

and once those are done that data is toast,  and if its worth saving, you should have had it backed up already  (if the past decade hasn't us anything about built in obsolescence,, better yet, updates of obsolescence)

Our first family PC had a 1GB HDD.  The largest available.  And later I remember building with the first Pentium 1GHz CPU and feeling bad ass.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

45 minutes ago, nick name said:

And later I remember building with the first Pentium 1GHz CPU and feeling bad ass.

yep,  i had remember a radeon we bought when those 'powerful' pcs were becoming consumer, and  it had 128mb ram, and that was top of the line LOL

but yea nothing beats the games on actually floppy discs and having to 'run' windows to get the os to boot. :)

• 3 years later...

Welp this cooler's cold plate has plating on it from the use of liquid metal that has made the cold plate uneven so I went and ordered an EVGA CLC 360.  Seems funny since I was considering the EVGA 280 when I first ventured out for another AIO to replace the Thermaltake.  And the only reason I ordered such an old AIO is because they are $85 at the moment and I just can't bring myself to like the Artic units.  Also I am poor and have to keep buying drives for my Plex server.    

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case