Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Diablo 4 for mobile

Giganthrax
 Share

 

Look how they massacred my boy...

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Slottr said:

That's not Diablo 4, just A Diablo game for mobile.

Not even that, its a reskin of Crusaders of Light....

9muw54R.jpg

 

Bummed me out, and from the Blizzcon stream it also sounded and looked like the audience was bummed.

Dont get me wrong, i see why there would be a mobile game. But just release it as a side project and not the effing main stage at Blizzcon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Its a slap in the face is what it is.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, tell your core audience that you are kicking them to the curb.  Tell them that one of their long time properties is going mobile exclusive.  See what happens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can people wait for it to release at least.

 

I remember the same salt when Starcraft Ghost was announced, yet now consoles are mainstream.

Desktop: 11700k @ stock, 32gb ddr4 @ 3000, 3080Ti, Maximus XIII.

 

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Raskolnikov said:

Can people wait for it to release at least.

 

I remember the same salt when Starcraft Ghost was announced, yet now consoles are mainstream.

LOL, SC: Ghost never released.  Consoles were just as mainstream then, PCs were not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2018 at 8:14 AM, Dujith said:

Not even that, its a reskin of Crusaders of Light....

9muw54R.jpg

 

Bummed me out, and from the Blizzcon stream it also sounded and looked like the audience was bummed.

Dont get me wrong, i see why there would be a mobile game. But just release it as a side project and not the effing main stage at Blizzcon.

It's not a reskin. If you watched the "interviews" with the people behind it. They state there is only so many control schemes to try with mobile before finding the most efficient one for the 3D isometric gameplay that is Diablo. The pictures you posted are an example of that, it's the most efficient layout for that style of gaming. As is evident by the 20+ other types of games using it and not just Crusaders of Light.

 Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Noctus said:

It's not a reskin. If you watched the "interviews" with the people behind it. They state there is only so many control schemes to try with mobile before finding the most efficient one for the 3D isometric gameplay that is Diablo. The pictures you posted are an example of that, it's the most efficient layout for that style of gaming. As is evident by the 20+ other types of games using it and not just Crusaders of Light.

The game is a re-skin.  The engine and primary game development was outsourced to a company that has created SEVERAL phone ARPGs that all look pretty much the same.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×