Case -  MASTERBOX Q300L
Cpu - Ryzen 5 2600
Gpu - GTX 1060 6gb
MoBo - msi B450M am4 ddr4
HDD - Toshiba 1TB 600Mbps sata III
Ram - corsair vegenance 1x8gb
PSU -  CX450M

about 700$

Get a used Dell Optiplex with a quad core and throw in a used GTX 970. That should cost you around $300.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

1 minute ago, r2724r16 said:

Get a used Dell Optiplex with a quad core and throw in a used GTX 970. That should cost you around $300.

sorry you didnt get the point because i didnt expalain much 

i dont really care that much about that  340$ difference i just want to know what would give me better gaming experience

Just now, LegendFrosty said:

sorry you didnt get the point because i didnt expalain much 

i dont really care that much about that  340$ difference i just want to know what would give me better gaming experience

Why not both? Get the one you want more first. They provide different gaming experiences. Getting a gaming PC makes more sense if you are into online games, while the PS4 has better singleplayer exclusives and RDR2.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

7 minutes ago, SnowWolf370 said:

I guess it would depends on what type of games you'd like to play, the PlayStation 4 has some unique titles.. Like the new Spider Man game and stuff. Then again building your own PC can be fun too. Do you have another computer? Screen? Keyboard and stuff?

I would play like BO4 , Fortnite , Red Dead 2 . 

I already have a pc its like the bottlenecked ones they sell on amazon with

AMD fx 6400

1050ti

8 gm ram

some sort of asrock mobo

400w atng psu

6 minutes ago, SnowWolf370 said:

I think Read Dead 2 is only available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One right now, it's not available on PC.. I think, I'm not sure when it will be. In my experience being a console player is usually the cheapest way to go, because in order to have a PC that will play everything amazingly you'd need a big budget.. While a mediocre computer could play most games, it might be a smoother and more enjoyable experience on a console.

If you want to play Read Dead 2 right away, you'd need a console. You could keep your PC for now in order to have something to surf the internet on and stuff, and save up more money and get a computer later?

I'm not sure what decision would be best... I think maybe some other guys should chime in before you make a decision.

I was thinking a bout getting a console first but then comes the next roadblock.

My friends have ps4.

And the decision between consoles is hard because 

Xbox one series offer 4k and  you can play the games you buy in xbox store on your pc,  its cheaper than ps4

but ps4 has better exclusives, the controllers dont have batteries  and 4k on only PRO vesion witch adds about 120$

26 minutes ago, LegendFrosty said:

Hello!

I m struggling with the decision on what to buy: 

PS4 slim 1TB w 2 controllers + BO4 = 360$

or

A gaming pc 

Case -  MASTERBOX Q300L
Cpu - Ryzen 5 2600
Gpu - GTX 1060 6gb
MoBo - msi B450M am4 ddr4
HDD - Toshiba 1TB 600Mbps sata III
Ram - corsair vegenance 1x8gb
PSU -  CX450M

about 700$

I'd day that pritty cut and dry on the side of the PC with those specs.

The only other thing to consider is simply your choice of games. Are there a bunch of exclusives you want to play on console ..if so then console is the way to go. If not then again go with PC.

Alterntivly, get both. Build a budget console matching PC for around $500, along with the console of your choice.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

Just now, SnowWolf370 said:

He wanted to play Red Dead 2, that's only for console? Not sure when it'll come out on PC.. But it will come out?

all rockstar games come out  on pc but thats like half a year or more  after the console release

3 minutes ago, SnowWolf370 said:

Then you could go the PC route and just wait for the game to be released!

I will go with the ps4 because im going to build a pc anyway because my current one is going to burn down in the near future and i dont want to upgrade this pc. 

1 minute ago, SnowWolf370 said:

Or so you could do both? Yeah building a new one is better than upgrading the old one..

But if you were planning on building a computer as well.. I don't understand this topic? :S It seemed like you could only afford a PlayStation 4 or building a computer, not both.

currently i can afford only one of them so i will have save up more to build a pc.

I just was lost and didn't know what to go with first

6 minutes ago, LegendFrosty said:

I will go with the ps4 because im going to build a pc anyway because my current one is going to burn down in the near future and i dont want to upgrade this pc. 

I mean you have a 1050ti, you could just build somthing like below AND get the PS4. Have both now.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($98.49 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Gigabyte - B450M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($69.89 @ OutletPC)
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($71.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Patriot - Burst 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($36.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA - 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($32.89 @ OutletPC)
Total: $310.25
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-10-28 09:40 EDT-0400

Re-use ur old case and 1050ti , add in any additional storage you already have.

Then later down the line upgrade the GPU.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

2 minutes ago, SolarNova said:

I mean you have a 1050ti, you could just build somthing like below AND get the PS4. Have both now.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($98.49 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Gigabyte - B450M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($69.89 @ OutletPC)
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($71.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Patriot - Burst 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($36.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Rosewill - SCM-01 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($24.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: EVGA - 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($32.89 @ OutletPC)
Total: $335.24
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-10-28 09:39 EDT-0400

maybe i will have to figure that out thanks for your help

to be honest, if youre just looking for accessible, convenient gaming, the ps4 slim is a good deal.  

but if you want a pc anyway, you prefer the mouse/keyboard setup and you want to do other things aside from just gaming, then build pc

PC Build: R5-1600.  Scythe Mugen 5.  GTX 1060.  120 GB SSD.  1 TB HDD.  FDD Mini C.  8 GB RAM (3000 MHz).  Be Quiet Pure Wings 2.  Capstone-550.  Deepcool 350 RGB.

Peripherals: Qisan Magicforce (80%) w/ Gateron Blues.  Razer Naga Chroma.  Lenovo 24" 1440p IPS.  PS4 Controller.

Audio: Focusrite (Solo, 2nd), SM57, Triton Fethead, AKG c214, Sennheiser HD598's, ATH-M50x, AKG K240, Novation Launchkey

Wishlist: MP S-87, iPad, Yamaha HS5's, more storage

Join the PCMR. But make sure you get a GPU. I didn't see one in your OP.

Rest In Peace my old signature...                  September 11th 2018 ~ December 26th 2018