EC2A or DeathAdder elite for M/L palm

lavablade02

My hands are between 17.5-18.5 by 9 inches and I palm grip. I love the DAE shape but hear lots of bad things, but also a lot of good things.

i5-8600k, MSI Z370-A Pro, 2x 8GB DDR4-3k, MSI Gaming X 1060, NZXT S340, 2TB HDD, 750w Corsair PSU, AOC 2775 OC'd to 80Hz and CFG73 at 144hz

Comic sans is the worst font

Check out my monitor overclocking guide

Buy both mice, try them both out, and return the one you don't like.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

What are the bad things you hear about the Deathadder Elite? Razer has stepped up the quality of their mice recently. Technically it's the better mouse of the two, but the deciding factor should be comfort.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

1 minute ago, Pandalf said:

What are the bad things you hear about the Deathadder Elite? Razer has stepped up the quality of their mice recently. Technically it's the better mouse of the two, but the deciding factor should be comfort.

Bad buttons and qc

i5-8600k, MSI Z370-A Pro, 2x 8GB DDR4-3k, MSI Gaming X 1060, NZXT S340, 2TB HDD, 750w Corsair PSU, AOC 2775 OC'd to 80Hz and CFG73 at 144hz

Comic sans is the worst font

Check out my monitor overclocking guide

Just now, lavablade02 said:

Bad buttons and qc

The previous models had issues with doubleclocking, the Elite uses better Omron switches and it's fine. 

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

1 hour ago, lavablade02 said:

My hands are between 17.5-18.5 by 9 inches and I palm grip. I love the DAE shape but hear lots of bad things, but also a lot of good things.

The death adder has a better sensor but is a large mouse the EC2A is a small-medium mouse. Razer has very light clicks while Zowies clicks are a bit heavier.