Sound very low after installing new GPU

BadneckRedneck
Go to solution Solved by rheyL,
32 minutes ago, BadneckRedneck said:

Hello,

Yesterday, I installed my new RX 570, and now my sound is really low, but it worked fine yesterday.

I uninstalled my previous NVidia drivers and installed AMD ReLive and AMD Adrenalin 18.10.2 drivers.
I have already looked in my volume control panel in windows and there was nothing wrong there

I checked a another device on my headphones, and they work fine.
I updated my drivers in Windows, and that didn't fix the problem

It seems I'm also missing the option to use my monitor's speakers when I choose my sound device
My headphones are plugged into my case's audio ports

what are your sound drivers? try re installing sound drivers of the motherboard. 

Hello,

Yesterday, I installed my new RX 570, and now my sound is really low, but it worked fine yesterday.

I uninstalled my previous NVidia drivers and installed AMD ReLive and AMD Adrenalin 18.10.2 drivers.
I have already looked in my volume control panel in windows and there was nothing wrong there

It seems I'm also missing the option to use my monitor's speakers when I choose my sound device

I sexually identify as a Dell Optiplex 755

32 minutes ago, BadneckRedneck said:

Hello,

what are your sound drivers? try re installing sound drivers of the motherboard. 

25 minutes ago, rheyL said:

This fixed it for me, I think UDD deinstalled my sound drivers for my motherboard, thanks!

I sexually identify as a Dell Optiplex 755