B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC    and    B450 Tomahawk bios updating.

Hi. I've found that in order to use ryzen 2nd generation cpu on b350 i need to update bios, for which i need ryzen 1st generation cpu in order to do it. So if i have b450, and when ryzen 3rd generation comes out, i'll probably need ryzen 1st or 2nd generation to update bios so that my b450 can support it. 

So, my questeion is, does this apply also to B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC    and    B450 Tomahawk? Do they have some systems to negate this, like being able to boot system without cpu on it?

I hope I posted thread in apropriate place.

It's impossible to provide support for a product that doesn't exist yet, so you'll always have the issue between older boards and newer processors. Cheaper boards also usually don't support flashing the BIOS without a CPU installed (let alone an unsupported one). 

It's basically a better idea to just buy the board and CPU at the same time, since most CPU lines have an accompanying board upgrade.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro