Bought a pre build With everything BUt a good Power Supply

So heading off the fact that I should have known better than to buy a on sale Pre Build for a Gaming Computer.  I bought a HP Povilion 595 - p0074.  I5-8400, 12 gigs ram ddr4, 1tb HD, 128gb Pci NVMe M.2 ssd,  a/b/g/n/ac M.2 wireless with Bluetooth, Intel 4 gb on board video.  It seemed to good to be true at 579US.  It was listed as a entry lv gaming PC.  It has PCI 16x slots to expand and everything.  So i figured I would get a good GPU and All would be well.   I was so wrong.  Turns out that even know they say it can expand. it cant, The power supply ( that is custom to this board and they do not make a more powerful version. ) is only 180w.   So I was hoping that someone might know of a good mother board I could get to move everything over.  because Everything is socked at least. Or if anyone knows of a Power supply that could take the place of this one.  the red circles are the power supply hookups.   

Please and Thank you.

RevLogoth..  

c05992202.jpg

not bad specs, you could probably swap the motherboard and PSU pretty easily. Some nice B360 board and a corsair CX550M shouldn't set you back too far, and you'll still get NVMe support and all that

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

8 minutes ago, RevLogoth said:

So heading off the fact that I should have known better than to buy a on sale Pre Build for a Gaming Computer.  I bought a HP Povilion 595 - p0074.  I5-8400, 12 gigs ram ddr4, 1tb HD, 128gb Pci NVMe M.2 ssd,  a/b/g/n/ac M.2 wireless with Bluetooth, Intel 4 gb on board video.  It seemed to good to be true at 579US.  It was listed as a entry lv gaming PC.  It has PCI 16x slots to expand and everything.  So i figured I would get a good GPU and All would be well.   I was so wrong.  Turns out that even know they say it can expand. it cant, The power supply ( that is custom to this board and they do not make a more powerful version. ) is only 180w.   So I was hoping that someone might know of a good mother board I could get to move everything over.  because Everything is socked at least. Or if anyone knows of a Power supply that could take the place of this one.  the red circles are the power supply hookups.   

Please and Thank you.

RevLogoth..  

c05992202.jpg

You could prob probe each pin on the power supply to see what its sending out. I doubt theres a power supply on the market that would fit it. Pic of psu? 

• 1 month later...

Thank you All for your advice. So I thought I would share what i ended up doing.

Thank you Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

Motherboard: Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI Gigabyte.

Video Card: MSI Geforce GTX 1050 TI

RAM: 16 GIG Viper

Case: Thermaltake  V200 TG RGB

Power Supply: Thermaltake 600W