Good Reverse/Inverted Motherboards

Hi all,

Anyone seen any good Z390 motherboard for a reverse layout yet?  I got the X-Forma case, which has the window on the right side of the case and a reverse layout, and I'm super excited to build in it, but all high-end motherboards seem to have these gross graphical elements that are "upside down" when you actually build in them.  Help with recommendations!

some of the ASUS stuff lets you take the badging off and 3d print your own so you could make them upside down if you want but to my knowledge non have that feature I doubt they will any time soon as it would cost them more than they would gain in small sales. just de-badge the thing and make your own parts. if your still in school lots of them have 3d printers the students can use so make it there.

14 hours ago, Turretgaming said:

some of the ASUS stuff lets you take the badging off and 3d print your own so you could make them upside down if you want but to my knowledge non have that feature I doubt they will any time soon as it would cost them more than they would gain in small sales. just de-badge the thing and make your own parts. if your still in school lots of them have 3d printers the students can use so make it there.

Thanks.  I actually do have a 3D printer!  But I haven't seen man options that are amenable to that, at least in a way that doesn't require me to be a mechanical engineer. 

asus hero and maximus boards used to have a plate that you can remove and put your own in and they have the files on there site

• 3 weeks later...