Massive Discrepancies between Read & Write Speed in Raid 0 SSD of My Predator 15

I bought this Predator 15 (Full Spec bellow) in April this year from NewEgg & have been a heavy user on it doing lots of Heavy Gaming & some productivity works.
I ran the Crytal Disk Mark on the OEM RAID 0 SSD I use as my system, boot drive & Gaming & such. The SSD themselves are from Kingston while I saw in some sites their Predator 15 ones were from Samsung.
Regardless, After I ran the benchmark multiple times using different sized files, I found that the write speed is about 30 - 40% of the read speed, except for 4K where it's the opposite (Given in the attached photos).
Am I doing the Benchmark wrong?
or Is it the same with all m.2 Kingston SSDs?
or Have I ruined my SDDs? 

Spec :

Predator 15 G9-593-765Q
CPU : 7700HQ

GPU : GTX 1070

RAM : 16GB DDR4

Storage : SSD : 2 X m.2 128 GB (256 GB in total) Kingston on OEM Raid 0

HDD : 1TB 7200rpm

2.JPG

32gb.JPG

7 minutes ago, H.K. said:

Write speed is always slower than read speed

but it looks like they took you for a ride man, 2 120GB SSDs in RAID 0?
A. your data is going to just disappear someday.
B.There were already NVME drives 2-3 times faster than those ones even earlier in the year.

Just hope you didn't pay too much for that laptop

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

12 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

but it looks like they took you for a ride man, 2 120GB SSDs in RAID 0?
A. your data is going to just disappear someday.
B.There were already NVME drives 2-3 times faster than those ones even earlier in the year.

Just hope you didn't pay too much for that laptop

*Sigh* I don't know man, I was thinking the same at first about longevity. But

1. It came with the Laptop, so I don't know if I couldn't do anything about it in the first place
2. I don't know if this Predator 15 supports NVMe m.2,
3. All the OEM software were in these drives put in a way that as long as I don't install a fresh copy of windows on it, their drives & other software would be there, even after resets.
4. I don't know what OEM Raid is, or how to undo it, or How do I copy all the data from such a drive to single bigger SSD as I was told by their customer service that some of the drivers which can't be found on their support website "MIGHT" be able to retrieve them after Calling the customer care & then them looking it up, if such drivers were available.
Btw, it's 128X2, 256 GB in total, not 120.

12 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Write speed is always slower than read speed

But is it as slow as 30-40/50% of read speed?

Just now, H.K. said:

But is it as slow as 30-40/50% of read speed?

Depends on the flash/controllers but ya, some drives have like 3K reads but only 1K writes

RAID is RAID, at some point it's going to fail and take your data with it, probably best to just run a single drive soon as you can back up your data.

Just contact customer support, or just toss in a single 240GB NVME drive, they're pretty cheap now for the basic 1K read/write models

3K read/write models aren't even too expensive either.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Those certainly looks like kingston SSDs, not samsung.

Check with crystaldiskinfo.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

29 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Those certainly looks like kingston SSDs, not samsung.

Check with crystaldiskinfo.

So what does these 100 - 100 mean? As you can guess, never used crystal disk info.

1.JPG

2 minutes ago, H.K. said:

So what does these 100 - 100 mean? As you can guess, never used crystal disk info.

It's the raw-value you need to look at. That said, there's nothing worth seeing there on your disk. What matters is the manufacturer and model: the Liteon cv1-8b128 is only rated for a theoretical max of 160MB/s writes, so, in a raid0 you hitting 300MB/s is right on the mark.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.